| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC I'm surprised we don't have a thread about "Justified."

Justified is a top 5 all-timer series for me, and yes, Goggins (from B'ham) was/is awesome. Only really bad part was the casting of Michael Rapaport... that shit was terrible. I've been stacking the new series episodes on the DVR, haven't watched them yet. At this point, I'll probably hold off for a while. Was going to watch them last weekend when there was nothing on but ended up getting HBO Max instead and watched a few things on there. Currently watching Joe Pickett with the wife... a few episodes into season 2. It's terrible. Amazes me how these writers can have a good concept for a show, then turn it into complete shit. I'm looking forward to City Primeval, but I'll go into it with low expectations since pretty much everything made now is soap opera level quality.

@Brandon Van de Graaff we talked about the series when it was originally ran on FX...gotta be setting where I've the archives deleted. 🤷‍♂️

When I started the last episode of City Primeval one of my thoughts was the series is missing Goggans. Damn.

FWIW, Natalie Zea is hot.

https://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/justified-city-primeval/cast

I'm enjoying this renewal. My wife is pissed that Goggans isn't part of this. I think Boyd Holdbrook is doing a great job. He was really good in the Hatfields and McCoys series, too.

Justified is a top 5 all-timer series for me, and yes, Goggins (from B'ham) was/is awesome. Only really bad part was the casting of Michael Rapaport... that shit was terrible. I've been stacking the new series episodes on the DVR, haven't watched them yet. At this point, I'll probably hold off for a while. Was going to watch them last weekend when there was nothing on but ended up getting HBO Max instead and watched a few things on there. Currently watching Joe Pickett with the wife... a few episodes into season 2. It's terrible. Amazes me how these writers can have a good concept for a show, then turn it into complete shit. I'm looking forward to City Primeval, but I'll go into it with low expectations since pretty much everything made now is soap opera level quality.
I loved Justified, but I don't think we made it through the second episode of Joe Pickett.

Back
Top Bottom