| FTBL I'm firmly convinced that ESPN is...

I

imported_porkchop

...setting up Lou Holtz as the village idiot and laughing all the way to the ratings bank. There's no other explanation for him doing these gay speeches every week.

I guess in the end though, negitive pub is better than no pub. It still generates interest in ESPN. ;sh

porkchop said:
...setting up Lou Holtz as the village idiot and laughing all the way to the ratings bank. There's no other explanation for him doing these gay speeches every week.

I guess in the end though, negitive pub is better than no pub. It still generates interest in ESPN. ;sh

What does negitive mean? Is that a new word? :D

I couldn't stop laughing while watching that speech. I mean, is ESPN being serious? It's kind of like putting a retarded kid in football gear and handing him the ball up the middle. :roll:

porkchop said:

I hate Lou's regular spudderin commentary on the show but I think the pep talks are awesome. They give you an insight into how a coach would pep up his team. I like it

mckinjc said:
porkchop said:

I hate Lou's regular spudderin commentary on the show but I think the pep talks are awesome. They give you an insight into how a coach would pep up his team. I like it

So you're telling me that you actually believe Lou Holtz would actually make comments to his team like..

"We'd rather play USC than UCLA because they're easier to spell".

Not be outdone by....

((paraphrased)) "Michigan thinks they're smart. They fill out cross-word puzzles in pen instead of pencil beause they've never made a mistake."

Is that the insight you were talking about? ;sus

porkchop said:
mckinjc said:
porkchop said:

So you're telling me that you actually believe Lou Holtz would actually make comments to his team like..

"We'd rather play USC than UCLA because they're easier to spell".

Not be outdone by....

((paraphrased)) "Michigan thinks they're smart. They fill out cross-word puzzles in pen instead of pencil beause they've never made a mistake."

Is that the insight you were talking about? ;sus

It's the insight of an empty Domer helmut :roll:

The time he did it after the Michigan loss to Appalachian State I thought the speech was pretty good..but dang it...Why in the heck ESPN has to keep doing it every week? It was nice that one time but now it is really getting old..

BamaRuff21 said:
The time he did it after the Michigan loss to Appalachian State I thought the speech was pretty good..but dang it...Why in the heck ESPN has to keep doing it every week? It was nice that one time but now it is really getting old..

They invested in a spit guard company and their advertising :D

Back
Top Bottom