| FTBL If you don’t think Alabama Football is still the Standard….

Secondand26

Saw at least 5 NFL games yesterday & tonight where the announcers mentioned the UT game.
Saw a scroll about it on ESPN & Fox late Saturday night.
I’ll bet they will still be talking about it on SportsCenter late in the week.
This doesn’t happen when UGA, Clemson,or OSU loses.
Not complaining, just pointing out how much we are in the College Football’s collective head.
I love it!
**edit
Also, the rag AL.com’s headline was “Alabama reaches 3 year low on AP poll” - #6!! What a bunch of ***holes

Last edited:
3 year low of #6 just shows you how good the Bama program has been. Let's get this ship righted and run the table.

Roll Tide!!!!
Guys may be a bit pissed off come Saturday. And I'm afraid that Miss St will bear the brunt of that. Yes we're playing in their house, and they're no pushover, but we may just break it off in them as revenge.

I can't imagine what would happen if we win out, make it to Atlanta, and we face Tennessee again. That game could get ugly, from a physical standpoint.

Guys may be a bit pissed off come Saturday. And I'm afraid that Miss St will bear the brunt of that. Yes we're playing in their house, and they're no pushover, but we may just break it off in them as revenge.

I can't imagine what would happen if we win out, make it to Atlanta, and we face Tennessee again. That game could get ugly, from a physical standpoint.
Game is in Tuscaloosa. Everything else I agree and hope you are right but the opposite could also occur. Bama could go in with the poor me's. MSU is much better this year so we better come in focused and determined to right the ship.

Game is in Tuscaloosa. Everything else I agree and hope you are right but the opposite could also occur. Bama could go in with the poor me's. MSU is much better this year so we better come in focused and determined to right the ship.
Well, that's what I get for looking at the schedule too quickly, lol. I saw MISS and immediately thought MISS ST; but it was OLE MISS.

A little aversity isn't a bad thing. Nick needs to kick over some trash cans. I hate he said some folks might lose their spot instead of telling us who replaced them!

en·ti·tle·ment

the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment:

1666095915912.png

I think there were more people happier about BAMA losing than about TENN winning. Which I don't get. And these are people that are fans of neither team. I've read on other boards about much hate they have for Nick Saban and Alabama. Why? (never get a straight answer from them, either). Is it jealousy? Or just because it's Alabama and we're nothing but a bunch of inbred hillbillies? (have heard that one, too; multiple times)

I think there were more people happier about BAMA losing than about TENN winning. Which I don't get. And these are people that are fans of neither team. I've read on other boards about much hate they have for Nick Saban and Alabama. Why? (never get a straight answer from them, either). Is it jealousy? Or just because it's Alabama and we're nothing but a bunch of inbred hillbillies? (have heard that one, too; multiple times)
Heard from a friend who’s a big Gator fan. He was so happy Saturday night & this was right after UF had just gotten beat by LSU!
Rather see Bama lose than his own team win.

I was in GA with family for my MIL 89th birthday. I watched the game with a bunch of dog fans in another room watching GA vs Vandy. After the first quarter they started watching our game with me. They are very concerned about the tinrc game coming up for them.

Heard from a friend who’s a big Gator fan. He was so happy Saturday night & this was right after UF had just gotten beat by LSU!
Rather see Bama lose than his own team win.

I said in one of my post I was at a softball tournament for my daughter and as soon as that kick won it for Tennessee some Dawg fans started blaring Rocky Top on a PA type speaker than ran throughout the park. Talk about living in everyone else's head. If you're losing that little where people celebrate your loses it really says something about your program. Never seen anyone cheer for someone else to lose so bad in my life. Even younger as a Georgia fan I never heard anyone cheer when Florida lost to someone else or Auburn.

Msu couldnt stop run vs KY.
They cantstop the run....and Bama has BY....
Bad combo for the dawgs
Unless Bama has the Poor Me's. Also States offense has played pretty good.

At the end of the day same every week it is always about what Bama does than what the other team does. Are we going to fix the stupid penalties or not espiecially the undisciplined ones?

Well....i think bama does well after a rare loss....
Happens most every year and have 4 of 6NCs with a season withloss...
One of Nicks bestest things...getting Bama back moving...

@JoseyWalesTheOutlaw
Think we will see from obvious viewpoint....who it is...

Sure think it will be a few....on STs....
I am unsure of this version of Bama. There is something about this bunch that just isn't right. Dealing with today's players has to be frustrating and with Nick's age it has to be more so. It's only going to get worse.

We'll see

Hopefully, the players come out this weekend and play with a chip on their shoulders. We should see quick, how we respond to some adversity.

I still have concerns with getting to the QB. Are we going to rush 3 or 4 linemen the majority of the game and play nickel and dime soft coverage. If the QB has time to throw, once again, he will pick us apart. Our defense has to get off the field on 3rd down, especially when it is 3rd and long. Our DB's have to cover better, plain and simple. We cannot continue to give up pass plays on soft coverage like we have done. Just my opinion.

Hopefully, the players come out this weekend and play with a chip on their shoulders. We should see quick, how we respond to some adversity.

I still have concerns with getting to the QB. Are we going to rush 3 or 4 linemen the majority of the game and play nickel and dime soft coverage. If the QB has time to throw, once again, he will pick us apart. Our defense has to get off the field on 3rd down, especially when it is 3rd and long. Our DB's have to cover better, plain and simple. We cannot continue to give up pass plays on soft coverage like we have done. Just my opinion.
I expect more of the same performance we've seen vs the better teams. It doesn't appear this team has any "oneness" and that is really not something a coach can command they find. We've got too many show dogs.

Back
Top Bottom