| FTBL IF we call Burton WR1, and Harrell ends up with more yards...

TerryP

Staff
The receiving threats we'll see from Bama this fall resemble the '21 team with a healthy Metchie.

That's the idea I'm really leaning into. Burton getting headlines and it's the deep ball that break backs.

The WR rotation is such a mystery going into the fall. Good mystery. Law and Anderson are going to get snaps. I've heard Leary has one of those switches that flip when the lights come on.

Do you trust Jo Jo Earle? We read about Quarterbacks and the speed of the game; they have to catch up as we're seeing with Simpson. That speed adjustment isn't position specific. There are concentration issues is my conclusion.

Setting Bryce aside, Alabama's three offensive threats this season will be from the portal.

The receiving threats we'll see from Bama this fall resemble the '21 team with a healthy Metchie.

That's the idea I'm really leaning into. Burton getting headlines and it's the deep ball that break backs.

The WR rotation is such a mystery going into the fall. Good mystery. Law and Anderson are going to get snaps. I've heard Leary has one of those switches that flip when the lights come on.

Do you trust Jo Jo Earle? We read about Quarterbacks and the speed of the game; they have to catch up as we're seeing with Simpson. That speed adjustment isn't position specific. There are concentration issues is my conclusion.

Setting Bryce aside, Alabama's three offensive threats this season will be from the portal.

I think Shazz Preston comes in ready. He's been training with DaVonta and he rose in the rankings just like Aaron Anderson, late and embarrassed so many at the all-star events. Already good soze at 6'1-190.

I think Shazz Preston comes in ready. He's been training with DaVonta and he rose in the rankings just like Aaron Anderson, late and embarrassed so many at the all-star events. Already good soze at 6'1-190.
Here's where @JoseyWalesTheOutlaw refers to the portal and Holden. 🙃

Seriously though. There's reason to look at the snaps last season with Holden and seeing that number drop this fall just like there's reason to think Preston can fill those snaps.

While taking a bit of my morning ride I was thinking about this again ...

This time last year we were talking about the talent on campus and how the '22 team looked to be better than '21. I remember seeing the same from different media outlets, "Bama can make a run this season but the roster is built for a serious run in '22."

Now here we are going into the fall of '22 and strengths are found from the portal. It's ... just a weird sequence of events.

While taking a bit of my morning ride I was thinking about this again ...

This time last year we were talking about the talent on campus and how the '22 team looked to be better than '21. I remember seeing the same from different media outlets, "Bama can make a run this season but the roster is built for a serious run in '22."

Now here we are going into the fall of '22 and strengths are found from the portal. It's ... just a weird sequence of events.

I would say the strengths are the Heisman QB, potential Heisman DE & his counterpart, and returning experience on defense.

I think the cracks are getting filled through the portal... With the exception of Gibbs... Who has the potential to dominate games.

Unfortunately there are some real concerns about Jo Jo after A Day. Brought back PTSD from the drops that ended last season! Starting to feel like Leary might be that guy to step up next... He was impressive!

Back
Top Bottom