| FTBL If cell phone videos can convict a player of abuse the same type of videos can single out fans!

Davestwin

The SEC has formed a committee to figure out how to stop fans from storming the field. Unbelievable! How about tasers … or for the squeamish how about the campus police study cell videos and pick out about 100 or so and charge them with trespass and levee a steep fine? Better yet, punish the folks who a week before telegraphed it was OK to storm the field by letting the media know the school had put in an order for new goalposts!

I understand a National Championship game storming the field but its ridiculous to see some of these schools run onto the field week after week. Act like you have been there before! Oh wait, most have not won a big game in a long time.
I think with what happen at the end of the UT game. The school should be responsible for all of the visting team players, coaches, band members, and any of the players family.

A little tangent to the conversation and not the case for a game, but interesting. From what our friends are telling us, they’re battling efforts of their kids to avert their Life360 location while at college. So they’ve gotten second phones, either pre paid or without cell service (only using when have WiFi). They leave their main phone in the dorm and carry the other as they cat around when they’re supposed to be in.

My comment about Auburn was more in regards to those backwoods losers only being able to afford prepaid phones. And, oldplayer, they were a play away from rushing the field last year, and we play there again next year. So I’m not as confident as you in the statement. We thought a new coach and all last year made them ripe for the picking. Not with that Barn VooDoo.

Back
Top Bottom