| FTBL I wish Tebow was a senior!!

bamafan4ever

Staff
How much Tebow love are we all going to be able to endure? Now Holly Rowe is giving tug-of-war Tebow stories right after Mike Patrick talks about how special he is because he was hopping around on the sidelines. It is getting ridiculous. :x

Man.. I was just thinking that. You have to give it to the kid because he NEVER runs out of bounds as a qb. I would love to have him on my team. He is cocky, and it is easy to hate the guy.. but he is a winner.

bamafan4ever said:
How much Tebow love are we all going to be able to endure? Now Holly Rowe is giving tug-of-war Tebow stories right after Mike Patrick talks about how special he is because he was hopping around on the sidelines. It is getting ridiculous. :x

No doubt. I half expected Holly to offer to have his baby. :roll:

Tideboy said:
bamafan4ever said:

No doubt. I half expected Holly to offer to have his baby. :roll:
Thats about right

GoodScotch said:
Man.. I was just thinking that. You have to give it to the kid because he NEVER runs out of bounds as a qb. I would love to have him on my team. He is cocky, and it is easy to hate the guy.. but he is a winner.

Yup...Still wish Shula could have landed him. :(

AFF said:
I wish someone would knock the "S" off of Superman's chest. He's good though. You gotta give him that.

Auburn made Tebow look average and definitely took away his Superman status IMO.

You guys know how I feel about this. :?

Does Florida not have one running play to an actual RB though? Geez, could they have run that QB draw one more time inside the 10 when trying to score? I think Auburn got that one down. :roll:

BamaDelta said:

Does Florida not have one running play to an actual RB though? Geez, could they have run that QB draw one more time inside the 10 when trying to score? I think Auburn got that one down. :roll:

I know and when it's not Tebow running the ball, it's a lateral to Percy Harvin. What happened to that guy from Hillcrest (Tuscaloosa) who was supposed the be the second coming of Emmitt Smith?

RollTideRandy said:
BamaDelta said:

I know and when it's not Tebow running the ball, it's a lateral to Percy Harvin. What happened to that guy from Hillcrest (Tuscaloosa) who was supposed the be the second coming of Emmitt Smith?

Manson? Haven't heard much from him, at all.

Bones82 said:
AFF said:
I wish someone would knock the "S" off of Superman's chest. He's good though. You gotta give him that.

Auburn made Tebow look average and definitely took away his Superman status IMO.

He looked above average, but not great. He was the leading rusher in the game, and did decent with his arm going 20-27 with a TD and a pick...

Not that bad, but no superman performance I guess.

Back
Top Bottom