I sure do miss some Milo's...

planomateo

And I'm kinda irked they closed the one down in Foley.

Don't think I've had Milo's in probably 4- 5 years.

FVUbVi8ge1yWmt-640m.jpg

They never rebuilt after the tornado in Tuscaloosa, did they?

I love Milo's, and my boys crave it. On game day, my youngest and I sometimes eat there twice, usually Moody/Leeds (the eastern most Milo's on I-20), Eastwood Mall or Inverness (depending on when we head over), and then we will eat at Fairfield or Eastwood Mall if we can get there just under the wire after a game.

Milo's and Guthrie's (the only good thing to come out of aubrun) are examples of two great eateries that have never operated to their full potential. If more professionally managed, Guthrie's would be Zaxby's (the guy who owns them took the sauce from Guthrie's) and Milo's would be at least a Jack's or better regional franchise. A combo Guthries/Milo's would rock.

RTR,

Tim

They have it in stores all around Atlanta. It's probably manufactured under a licensing agreement. I would think that they make it at the individual stores since it's so cheap and no transportation costs.

RTR,

Tim

Tim, they are building one in Tuscaloosa now, off 69 S/Skyland (by Chick-fil-A). Supposedly gonna open up at the later part of March. I'm pretty excited.

Plano, folks on the Gulf Coast don't appreciate good food unless it comes out of the Bay. They do have a Whataburger in Foley now though, so that helps some.

I wasn't talking about the tea. That is some dreadful stuff. After living in Bham for the better part of 20 years, there are a few things I miss. George's Lebanese Cafe, good chinese, and Milo's burgers

Back
Top Bottom