| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC I know some of you will be part of the 10.5 millions to watch GoT?

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
But how many will be from here to watch the last of GoT show? Sorry I would need to watch the first one before watching the last one! How many will you lay out on Monday?

Writers decided to rush the ending on a show that was all about setup and delivery previously. HBO was willing to give them more episodes and money but they drive what happened.

FYI, Jon Snow will not be king. He doesn't want it and one of his actions tonight will ensure nobody wants to give it to him. The ending is going to be stupid.

I know some of you will be part of the 10.5 millions to watch GoT?

There will be well over that number in linear viewers tonight. I recall last week the linear number was just under 13 million. I suspect we'll see 18 million plus tonight.

Many of us are watching just to go "that is dumber than Deadpool with laser eyes and katana arms". Note, that was also written by one of these two morons (X-Men Origins: Wolverine written by David Benioff).

Edit. The leaks I have read are correct.

Last edited:
GOT ended 2 seasons ago on a cliffhanger and never returned. That is my story and I am sticking with it. Seriously, how do you justify taking a series known for characters, dialogue, and setup and decide to throw it all away for spectacle and cheap stuff. This season seriously had some of the best shots ever shown on TV coupled with some of the worst writing ever on TV. That is an achievement I tell you. And now these two are off to kill Star Wars finally.

Back
Top Bottom