| FTBL I hate Tennessee

The next two games will be difficult.

It's about setting things right again.

I hope the team is up to it.
I watched Tennessee struggle yesterday against A&M, but I also watched us struggle against Arkansas, this could be a damn 6 to 3 ball game, I hate to admit that I don’t have a lot of faith in our offense right now. It does seem that Joe Milton is less accurate than Jalen milroe, and our defense is better than Tennessee, so you would think we will come out on top, however…penalties penalties penalties.

Now we can fully focus our hate on the Viles. The Viles are the biggest rivalry for me at least and I suspect for a lot of us older Tide fans.

When it is all said and done, Bama has to play better or they will get beat either in this game, the who game or both. OL it is time to shore up some of the insane issues we keep seeinng game after game. The QB has to play better period.... Focus on this game and make things right again.... Do not be that team that lets the Viles come to Tuscaloosa and win. Cary the chip on your shoulder you should have when playing the Viles!!!!

I watched Tennessee struggle yesterday against A&M, but I also watched us struggle against Arkansas, this could be a damn 6 to 3 ball game, I hate to admit that I don’t have a lot of faith in our offense right now. It does seem that Joe Milton is less accurate than Jalen milroe, and our defense is better than Tennessee, so you would think we will come out on top, however…penalties penalties penalties.
If the guys can take care of those, then we're golden. Penalties can absolutely KILL a team. They can kill a drive, take points off the board, and cause you to get into trouble (both game-wise and with Coach Saban).

And the biggest concern seems to be false start penalties. THREE of those in a row when you have very short yardage will absolutely kill any momentum you may have had. Do that against a team like Tennessee or LSU and they'll make you pay for it. And even though both Tennessee and LSU aren't as strong as in previous years, don't bet that they won't be looking to make it 2 in a row against us.

Back
Top Bottom