| FTBL I HATE AUBARN

G

100-0 isnt enough. Id want to punch it in again!

Nothing like this day! Enjoy it and remember this.....

As much as we all hate the AUBS take notice of one thing today-

The National Anthem!
While you look to the end zone of Orange and Blue (and want to puke) They are looking at you with the same intensity.

Yet for that brief moment we all stand as one and support our country together!

Its truly a special thing!!!!!

ROLL TIDE 12-0 after today

Lenny Kozlowski said:
100-0 isnt enough. Id want to punch it in again!

Nothing like this day! Enjoy it and remember this.....

As much as we all hate the AUBS take notice of one thing today-

The National Anthem!
While you look to the end zone of Orange and Blue (and want to puke) They are looking at you with the same intensity.

Yet for that brief moment we all stand as one and support our country together!

Its truly a special thing!!!!!

ROLL TIDE 12-0 after today
I want a beatdown of epic proportion today!and yes Lenny we will prevail! #1 and 12-0 after today! RTR!

I want to beat them down so badly that the aubarn football program says "the hell with it", closes up shop, and the entire team switches to womens volleyball.

BornBama said:
I want to beat them down so badly that the aubarn football program says "the hell with it", closes up shop, and the entire team switches to womens volleyball.

Didn't they already do that??? lol

Doesn't Chris Todd play for the women's volleyball team now ?? :lol: :lol:

~Bryan

BornBama said:

I agree with you. Maybe we can at least tie the old Georgia Tech score over Cumberland with a 222-0 victory :lol:

Crimsonblood82 said:
BornBama said:

I agree with you. Maybe we can at least tie the old Georgia Tech score over Cumberland with a 222-0 victory :lol:

That should do it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom