| FTBL I got stopped in Monroe

On my way back from the game going through Monroe i got stopped by the city for so called speeding. He had been following me for 4 or 5 miles and then i saw the blue lights. He said i was doing 76 in a 60 and there is no way possible.Out of the 5 cars riding together i was the only one with bama flags on my car and he picks me out. His first comments when he came to my window was "Well yall finally won a game".I asked him what bowl game ULM was playing in and he said "I don't pull for anyone". Just one more reason why i'm not a fan of any Louisiana team. GO BUCKEYES!! :x :x

Send the ticket to the U of A administration, who in turn will make sure that the alleged man a.k.a. CN$ who is supposedly making $4 million a year...? I'm sure he will want to take care of this...

Bishop said:
And profiling is wrong

That's not what the Policemen's Benevolent Association or the Police Union says???

I mean do we profile cops & doughnuts?
Do we profile $aban and $4 Million dollars a year as reported by ESPN's venerable Bob Davies over and over again???

Profiling doesn't exist in America...

Actually profiling is not wrong. All departments of law enforcement do it...ever heard of a profiler?

Racial profiling is wrong, however if you are a cop who sees a black male wearing gang colors, driving a caprice on 22's, and smoking a blunt, you view him differently than a white male - or black male, who is wearing a business suit and driving a Lexus - and there is nothing wrong with that. The former fits the profile of a criminal. The latter does not.

I have spent the last 7 months working video surveillance at xxxxxx dept store along side of off-duty police officers, some are white, others black. All of them will tell you the same thing regarding profiling.

Another example:

Calling a middle easterner a terrorist because he is muslim and wearing a burka is wrong.

Calling a middle easterner a potential terrorist because he is muslim, screaming "jihad! American's must die!" and shaking a fully automatic firearm in the air is ok.

I will spend a lot more time watching shoppers who look like white trash or hood-rats than I will watching 70 year old blue haired ladies. That is profiling, but it is also the right thing to do if I am going to do my job well.

The funny thing is, the hood-rats usually steal one pair of jeans or a bottle of cologne or a hoodie...the white trash usually stuffs a bag with $2000 worth of clothes and then bolts for the door...or grabs $1000 worth of coats and bolts for the door. I do my best to catch them both.

Let me see if I can sum up this capper:

Bama fan driving through Louisana. Not smart.

Bama flags flying. Smart guy.

Speeding to some degree. Costly

Asking what bowl ULM is playing in this year. Pricelsss!

Sounds like profiling to me. :D

Did the ossifer look anythang like 'is?

BufordTJustice.jpg

Porterhouse said:
You should have given him the old Ric Flair eye poke and made a quick getaway.

Before making a getaway, the Figure-Four Leglock would have to be excuted. Then followed by a mighty WOOOOOOOO!!

Tider 27 said:
Porterhouse said:
You should have given him the old Ric Flair eye poke and made a quick getaway.

Before making a getaway, the Figure-Four Leglock would have to be excuted. Then followed by a mighty WOOOOOOOO!!

The "WOOOOOOOO!!" is a definite. I figure it is best to do that while you drive off...

alabama mike said:
Let me see if I can sum up this capper:

Bama fan driving through Louisana. Not smart.

Bama flags flying. Smart guy.

Speeding to some degree. Costly

Asking what bowl ULM is playing in this year. Pricelsss!

FOR THE WIN!! 8/10

Big_Fan said:
Another example:

Calling a middle easterner a terrorist because he is muslim and wearing a burka is wrong.

Calling a middle easterner a potential terrorist because he is muslim, screaming "jihad! American's must die!" and shaking a fully automatic firearm in the air is ok.

What if he was shaking a semi-auto firearm?

Back
Top Bottom