| CURRENT EVENTS I don't think the DOJ realizes what it's doing with Trump. I see this going to SCOTUS, and we're back to talking about...

That's so messed up...laughably sad.

He's a democrat. He's running. You're literally trying to ostracize a member of your party because he has a different opinion and has been critical of decisions.

Defined as being prejudicial and close minded.
Kennedy isn’t a democrat, he stands for nothing that dems do.

Well you can have an opinion.

Also middle America is in much worse financial shape, due directly to this admins policies. Blue collar America is really falling behind. I will personally have made $22,000 less through the 1st 2 quarters of 23’. My income is a direct reflection of the economy and strength of the dollar. My expenses are up almost $8000. So I’m personally a little over $30,000 behind through only half the year. In 22’my income was about $3500 less than in 21’. My expenses during that time frame were $13,000 More during that time frame. Now this admin has given black rock access to AT&T. Can’t go into to much detail but my contract is as worthless as the paper it was written on, because this admin. This will negatively affect 160,000 people. So it’s starting to get kinda personal with me.
I’m sorry you’re worse than when the previous admin was in office, but I’m not, so it’s personal for me too. Some middle Americans might be worse off, but not all.

Blue collar America, maybe where you live, but where I live blue collar America is thriving and doing well, oil and gas is doing good, etc.

Granted I chose to work in the blue collar world. I own that. Gave up being an occupational therapist to work outside, and I made more $$ than my former cohorts. Even according to USA Today, average salaries in the US went down like 13% over last year. First time since the 1920’s and 1930’s. That’s significant. Also I had contracts that have just been tossed out the widow do to new corp standards that Biden, pelosi, et al championed. Every small business owner I know is in worse shape. 16,000 that are on the same list and in the same boat as I am. That’s significant.
And one of my earlier statements about the Weimar Republic, I meant it’s being run by the same type of leadership. By the way, they are the ones that gave way to the nazis. (Overthrown by the nazis)

Here's the problem. You've painted conservatives/Republicans with a broad brush every time you speak of them. If it's happened once, it's happened a dozen times ... I've said, "you can't just throw a blanket over an entire party."

And here, when the sides are reversed, you're telling me I can't include him with the whole party? Two way street with one lane closed?

It's hilarious to me to see so much angst about RFK Jr. receiving donations from the GOP and due to that "he's not aligned with the party." You should take note here considering how you supported Democrats supporting Cheney. I believe you referred to her as a ... Republican? And dismissed any suggestion she wasn't aligning with party lines?

I do have an opinion.

50 years ago you could call the right wing a sniveling, self-righteous group going around shaming everyone. The left wing, on the other hand, was going against the establishment.

Today, the script has flipped.

I find it interesting how casually you use the term "lesbian daughter" as if that's supposed to make her unique, or your views special. Sexual preferences do not make an individual unique.

I find it perplexing as well. A person's identity isn't found in their sexual preferences. If that's what they are holding on to? They don't know who they are.

Regulatory agencies have been captured by those they are supposed to regulate: Wall Street controls the SEC. Polluters and extractive industries dominate the EPA and BLM. Pharma controls the CDC, NIH, and FDA. Big Ag controls the USDA. Big Tech has captured the FTC. No wonder trust in government is at all-time lows. It’s time to earn it back.
In the case of race relations, reconciliation includes repairing the damage caused by centuries of bigotry. Our administration will take racial healing seriously through a program of Targeted Community Repair. Our operating principle is not guilt for the sins of one’s ancestors, but rather compassion. We will invoke the authentic desire in all Americans, white and black, liberal and conservative, to improve the condition of our Black and Native brothers and sisters.
Recent years have seen one environmental disaster after another: floods and droughts, fires, and toxic spills. Our soils are depleted, the weather is wacky, trees are dying, and the water in many places is toxic. Chronic disease is at an all-time high. We’re going to address these problems at their root causes. First, we will shift agricultural subsidies so as to encourage regenerative practices. Today, a new generation of farmers and ranchers is building soil, replenishing groundwater, and detoxifying land, all while producing just as much food as conventional farmers and earning a decent livelihood.

Secondly, we will incentivize the transition of industry to zero-waste cycles and clean energy sources, and forge agreements with other countries to implement these policies throughout the global supply chain. These first two policies will vastly reduce the toxic waste, industrial poisons, and pesticides that make people and ecosystems sick.

Finally, we will protect wild lands from further development, by curbing mining, logging, oil drilling, and suburban sprawl. We will become a global advocate for rainforest preservation and marine restoration. We will rethink development policies that promised economic growth while ignoring ecological sustainability, and ended up delivering neither.
We will also take special care to ensure the civil liberties of minorities and the poor. We will end the failed War on Drugs and grant amnesty to nonviolent drug offenders. We will shut the school-to-prison pipeline, and transition prisons away from a punishment paradigm to a rehabilitation paradigm. Prisons will be an intervention in a life gone wrong, and a way to prevent offenders from harming others again.

Instead of defunding the police, we will transform the police. We will incentivize them to prevent violence, not make unnecessary arrests. We will train them in deescalation and mediation skills and partner them with neighborhood organizations. No longer will their relationship to the public be adversarial. They will focus their attention on serious crimes, not harassing ordinary people.
Yeah, he has no views that align with Democrats. Of course, he differs from the mainstream (ANY mainstream) in other areas.

Yeah there is video of legal votes being counted. Election officials in GA (G. Sterling) who by the way is a Republican cleared all this up.
You really think that just because he has an (R) in front of his name matters?

You realize how many establishment Rs fought Trump tooth and nail because he WASN'T part of the "club"?

Clearly you've never heard of the Lincoln Project, a group of Never Trumpers...

Here's the problem. You've painted conservatives/Republicans with a broad brush every time you speak of them. If it's happened once, it's happened a dozen times ... I've said, "you can't just throw a blanket over an entire party."

And here, when the sides are reversed, you're telling me I can't include him with the whole party? Two way street with one lane closed?

It's hilarious to me to see so much angst about RFK Jr. receiving donations from the GOP and due to that "he's not aligned with the party." You should take note here considering how you supported Democrats supporting Cheney. I believe you referred to her as a ... Republican? And dismissed any suggestion she wasn't aligning with party lines?

I do have an opinion.

50 years ago you could call the right wing a sniveling, self-righteous group going around shaming everyone. The left wing, on the other hand, was going against the establishment.

Today, the script has flipped.

I find it interesting how casually you use the term "lesbian daughter" as if that's supposed to make her unique, or your views special. Sexual preferences do not make an individual unique.

I find it perplexing as well. A person's identity isn't found in their sexual preferences. If that's what they are holding on to? They don't know who they are.
Kennedy isn’t a dem, there isn’t anything about him that’s dem for shits sake man. He doesn’t believe in ANYTHING that dems do, so please ol wise one tell me how the hell he’s a dem?

Cheney was and is a damn Repub. She voted with the right over 94%, but because she didnt buy into that stolen election bullshit she isn’t a Repub? Gtfo here

Make my views special? Dude do you even read before you comment to me or just see a word and say fuck it and type? Because had you read what I said I said my having a lesbian daughter is why I’d never vote Repub. Nowhere in there did I say my views are special or being lesbian makes my daughter unique.

You really think that just because he has an (R) in front of his name matters?

You realize how many establishment Rs fought Trump tooth and nail because he WASN'T part of the "club"?

Clearly you've never heard of the Lincoln Project, a group of Never Trumpers...

Oh I know all about the Lincoln Project the Republicans run the voting process in the state of GA it was secure and safe.
I wouldn't believe anything coming from OAN.

Kennedy isn’t a dem, there isn’t anything about him that’s dem for shits sake man. He doesn’t believe in ANYTHING that dems do, so please ol wise one tell me how the hell he’s a dem?

Cheney was and is a damn Repub. She voted with the right over 94%, but because she didnt buy into that stolen election bullshit she isn’t a Repub? Gtfo here

Make my views special? Dude do you even read before you comment to me or just see a word and say fuck it and type? Because had you read what I said I said my having a lesbian daughter is why I’d never vote Repub. Nowhere in there did I say my views are special or being lesbian makes my daughter unique.
Kennedy is an old school dem not a new dem. You’re right there is a difference. Yet, he is a dem. Hell trump is a Kennedy era dem if you look at all his policies.

I considered my response, carefully, wanting to understand how you think.

You're saying "Kennedy isn't a dem" means you scrolled past Tim's post: cited examples.

Cheney went against the opinions of the people who voted her into office. How she voted in her position is relevant; they put her there. (And we're back to a Constitutional Republic conversation.) If she's a Republican, you can not say that RFK Jr. is not a Democrat. Literally, a double standard.

The reason I asked those questions was prodding: hoping for critical thinking. (I don't want to know about your education.) You've thrown that out in conversations; almost as a trump card. IF you say that, you're expecting different treatment: it's grammar emphasizing a word—lesbian daughter.

I considered my response, carefully, wanting to understand how you think.

You're saying "Kennedy isn't a dem" means you scrolled past Tim's post: cited examples.

Cheney went against the opinions of the people who voted her into office. How she voted in her position is relevant; they put her there. (And we're back to a Constitutional Republic conversation.) If she's a Republican, you can not say that RFK Jr. is not a Democrat. Literally, a double standard.

The reason I asked those questions was prodding: hoping for critical thinking. (I don't want to know about your education.) You've thrown that out in conversations; almost as a trump card. IF you say that, you're expecting different treatment: it's grammar emphasizing a word—lesbian daughter.
Cheney was voted out because this state sucks Trump’s tit or is cultish whichever you want to say and he came here and said vote her out because she went against his stolen election bullshit, that’s the only reason she was voted out

RFK isn’t a dem, if you don’t believe in anything that the party does then please tell me how the hell you can be part of said party?

If he actually believes all that and wasn’t so ignorant on vaccines he could run as a dem and get a lot of support, depending who was running he could even make a run at the WH.

You and I differ on who is and isn’t dangerous
It's in his platform. Vaccine issue is an outlier for both parties. You said he didn't believe anything Democrats believed. I gave you several quotes from his platform that parrot standard Democrat orthodoxy.

Back
Top Bottom