| FTBL I don’t often agree with Kiffin and Leach on much but I do on this subject.

Yeah...you know...seems to me....some ...for some reason...are trying to damage....maybe destroy....college sports...

Maybe same ones...of a grouping....trying to do similar to history... or to America...itself... the change of all institutions...
Couldn't be the schools being greedy as hell and trying to make as much money as possible as quickly as possible. Nope, can't be that. Has to be some conspiracy to destroy everything. Reality is 99% of this garbage is short-sighted school and conference administration and TV execs trying to do what Wall Street expects from businesses and do it every single quarter. Blame greed and not some cabal of politicians.

Yeah...you know...seems to me....some ...for some reason...are trying to damage....maybe destroy....college sports...

Maybe same ones...of a grouping....trying to do similar to history... or to America...itself... the change of all institutions...

We need to quit trying to make everyone happy. Set the rules that benefit the greater good and enforce the rules. Life isn’t fair and everybody doesn’t have to win or get a participation trophy.

Couldn't be the schools being greedy as hell and trying to make as much money as possible as quickly as possible. Nope, can't be that. Has to be some conspiracy to destroy everything. Reality is 99% of this garbage is short-sighted school and conference administration and TV execs trying to do what Wall Street expects from businesses and do it every single quarter. Blame greed and not some cabal of politicians.
Greed....absolutely...
Whats different is that then politics of same color...
I think schools run by same pinheads....that are educating the woke generation....

And TV execs....greed...but they are the buyers of souls ...not the ones selling their sole....

I totally blame the politicians .....includes a lot of levels....

Greed....absolutely...
Whats different is that then politics of same color...
I think schools run by same pinheads....that are educating the woke generation....

And TV execs....greed...but they are the buyers of souls ...not the ones selling their sole....

I totally blame the politicians .....includes a lot of levels....
It is at all levels including ourselves. We expect a raise every year correct? Why do we need a raise? To pay for the increased cost of stuff we buy. Why does that go up? To pay for our raises ... Chicken/Egg?

Back
Top Bottom