| FTBL I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

Better find a hobby. :lol: You know we have a couple of BAMA DVD listings here on the site. Maybe you should pick up a few to help tide you over. I know it's not the same thing but we have an extensive listing and you can get them dirt cheap.

If your cable or satellit has it, WVUA in Tuscaloosa carries Crimson Classics every Sunday night. I caught the Bama/Ohio State game from 1995 this past Sunday.

Speaking of "Where are they now?" I wonder if Sherman Williams has finished paying his debt to society now.

Tider27 said:
Buy some benadryl, come back in 5 months. :lol:

You aint lying. That stuff will knock you out. :shock:

I know everyone is different but I'm one of those people that has trouble with that type of medication. I can take one at lunchtime on a Monday and be walking around in a stupor until about lunchtime on Tuesday. If Benadryl is Mike Tyson I'm Michael Spinks. :oops:

goodness gracious, at least tell me when fall camp starts. i'm like you, i cant take much more of this non-football environment!!! :D

porkchop said:
Tider27 said:

I know everyone is different but I'm one of those people that has trouble with that type of medication. I can take one at lunchtime on a Monday and be walking around in a stupor until about lunchtime on Tuesday. If Benadryl is Mike Tyson I'm Michael Spinks. :oops:

If you would quit mixing it with Schlitz you wouldn't have such a hard time K. :D

TerryP said:
porkchop said:
Tider27 said:

If you would quit mixing it with Schlitz you would have such a hard time K. :D

Is it Schlitz or Pabst Blue Ribbon?

Kc said:
TerryP said:
porkchop said:
Tider27 said:

If you would quit mixing it with Schlitz you would have such a hard time K. :D

Is it Schlitz or Pabst Blue Ribbon?

:lol: Guys I didn't even know they made that stuff anymore. I saw some Schlitz at a store here a while back and was like whoaaaa! Or maybe it was just the case from 1985 that no one had bought yet, I'm not sure. :lol:

I'll tell y'all another "high quality" beer you may or may not know about. Schaeffer Light. Ouch! That stuff is rough. When we were young airmen in Texas we would always be short of cash but wanted to party so we'd have to suck it up and hit the store for some Schaeffer Light. About $1.95 a case. :lol: That stuff was terrible. I'm not sure you can get it outside of Texas though. That's the only place I've ever seen it. That and Lone Star Light.

Back
Top Bottom