| FTBL I cant believe this guys stupidity

The guy is a clear hater of teams from the south. There was not one true yankee team in that article. I wonder if he thinks teams like OU and Michigan never cheat. In fact THEY are the best at it because they dont get caught. I wonder why USC was not in that discussion? The guy is a biggot.

There's a lot of spin in that article. Nothing new to see there. It's just another example of manipulating things to fit your personal opinion instead of reporting the facts as they are.

I saw a post on another site the other day and I've adopted the posters attitude on this stuff as well. basically the guy said, "F everyone that doesn't support this team. F everyone who isn't in it to make the program better. F those that want to take shots at the school. F everyone that doesn't have our best interests at heart."

Screw 'em all. If it's us against the world I couldn't care less any more. I have no interest in what the media thinks or says, much less any of our opponents.

Don't let this stuff bother you. Just dismiss it for what it is. BIAS. Pure unadulterated, bigoted bias. BAMA just needs to take care of its business on the field.

No USC, No ND, no Tennessee. Alrighty then. I'm not going to pretend that BAMA doesn't belong on the list, but some of the glaring omissions are laughable.

OMG what a idiot. If I am not mistaken Auburn has been on probation more times than any other school, right? How many times has Bama been on probation? Also how could SMU not be number 1? They were the only team ever given the deeath penalty.

BamaBullies said:
Also how could SMU not be number 1? They were the only team ever given the deeath penalty.

My thoughts exactly.

I've always heard about SMU and the death penalty, but I don't know much about it. They must of had some bad violations.

Porterhouse said:
No USC, No ND, no Tennessee. Alrighty then. I'm not going to pretend that BAMA doesn't belong on the list, but some of the glaring omissions are laughable.

AGREED! That guys' got MDAD!

Malignant Dumb Ass Disease :wink:

porkchop said:
There's a lot of spin in that article. Nothing new to see there. It's just another example of manipulating things to fit your personal opinion instead of reporting the facts as they are.

I saw a post on another site the other day and I've adopted the posters attitude on this stuff as well. basically the guy said, "F everyone that doesn't support this team. F everyone who isn't in it to make the program better. F those that want to take shots at the school. F everyone that doesn't have our best interests at heart."

Screw 'em all. If it's us against the world I couldn't care less any more. I have no interest in what the media thinks or says, much less any of our opponents.

Don't let this stuff bother you. Just dismiss it for what it is. BIAS. Pure unadulterated, bigoted bias. BAMA just needs to take care of its business on the field.

;w;w

Back
Top Bottom