| FTBL I ask about him in another thread? Landon Dickerson from F$U.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
It hasn't taken Landon Dickerson long to impress his new Alabama teammates
1565122628412.png
One thing is for sure, Alabama’s offensive line room certainly got bigger when Landon Dickerson decided to join the team this offseason.

If you were unaware of Dickerson’s size, the former Florida State Seminole measures in at 6-foot-6, 308-pounds according to Alabama’s official training camp roster. However, the former high school All-American is far more than just a big body, he can actually play.

That’s straight from his new teammate, Matt Womack, who spoke with the media on Tuesday.

“I love Landon, he’s a great guy,” Womack said. “As soon as he came in, he just acted like himself. I met him a couple of times before he actually came here, but he’s a great guy. Just a great player. I watched him yesterday with pads on and he was doing some great stuff so, I’m excited to see what he does in the future.”

Considering the source, Womack is a multi-year starter on Alabama’s offensive line, that’s high praise for the team’s recent addition to the offensive line room. While Dickerson may have been nothing more than depth at the position entering training camp, if he proves his value and rises up the depth chart, it’s not unreasonable to expect him to see the field this fall from the Tide.

Coming out of high school, Dickerson was ranked as a top 50 overall prospect and the No. 2 recruit from the North Carolina in the 2016 recruiting cycle.

Dude plays nasty and I like that in an O-lineman. Here he is decleating a few of our guys from couple years ago. Also plays through and a ‘bit’ beyond the whistle.

Back
Top Bottom