| FTBL How many wins will Vandy have this season?

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Staff
The thread on the Bama win projection made me wonder... why not go through the SEC as a whole, team by team, and see how we think each team will do. I'll throw up a new team every other day or so, assuming it gets some interest.

Will start at the bottom of the SEC barrel with Vandy... FanDuel has their win total at 2.5. How many wins do you see on their schedule?

IMG_0783.jpeg

If the O/U is 2½, I'm taking the under.

Let's say they win 2, which is certainly possible if not likely. That gives them 4 wins in the last 2 years. 11 wins from 2020-2024 combined.

It'll never happen (I don't think), but the other SEC presidents and AD's should throw them over the top rope Royal Rumble style and find a worthy replacement.

Dude is under contract through the 2029 season, making $3.75 million per year. They'd be better off just giving him $1 million per win... at least it would make it more interesting...
Let's make that across the board; all schools pay 1 mill per win.

Now look at in the context of where you can almost guarantee you'll make 10 mill or more per year. Rank football programs under that guise.

This thread reminds me that I need to get a hotel reservation for Bama game at Vandy... Been trying to get to a game there for a LONG time... I have to make that happen...

That is one road trip that I would love to make. Might have to convince the wife to do it.
So much to do in Nashville; so much to see. From those who live there it's turned into a nightmare because of the growth.

So much to do in Nashville; so much to see. From those who live there it's turned into a nightmare because of the growth.

We go every once in a while, I've just not been to a Bama game there. It's become some weird hodgepodge of a Vegas/New Orleans/Gatlinburg offshoot, but intertwined with a country music theme. I'd take it over Atlanta though. It ain't bad for a weekend.

We go every once in a while, I've just not been to a Bama game there. It's become some weird hodgepodge of a Vegas/New Orleans/Gatlinburg offshoot, but intertwined with a country music theme. I'd take it over Atlanta though. It ain't bad for a weekend.
A friend of mine (mom lives here) is one of the head guys at Hall's. He's shared some 'stories.'

There's a good and a bad there. It's about like here. You can go for a week and eat at a different place every meal. That makes it worth the 'trips.'

This thread reminds me that I need to get a hotel reservation for Bama game at Vandy... Been trying to get to a game there for a LONG time... I have to make that happen...

Usually go every time bama plays. Probably pass this year... ttown games will fill the agenda...

Went last summer stayed by Nissan Stadium. Short walk to broadway... ( parking around broadway...very expensive ... fun place. Lots of street performers....really good ones usually.... cleaner than New Orleans

While not a country music fan...the music is pretty cool live....lots of uber stops...
Food fair

Back
Top Bottom