| FTBL How many games does Bama win in September?

How many games does Bama win in September?

• 2 games - Thank God for LA Monroe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 games - Look out Vandy! But fear Fayetteville and beyond.

• 4 games - Bama's taking down the Hogs, but we're Gator bait.

• 5 games - Shula roasts Nutt, then makes it 2 in a row over Urban Crier!

• Total voters
Sorry to state the obvious, but since 1996 we have had some of our worst years in UA football history and I for one have had some of the worst memories ingrained in my pea brain that anyone in any sport should have to stand. :lol: Not a lot of great memories on or off the field during that time.
The only game I am dreading in our foreseable future is Florida.

I see us winning 4 almost surely. I know we can beat Arkansas now. We have the talent to really put the hurt on them...doing that is another question.

I don't see us beating Florida...alot of tangibles against us. However I could be really wrong..which I really hope I am. :D

While I understand the old school approach, it's hard to resist peering in the crystal ball.

I don't foresee losses to Vandy or LA Monroe unless Mike DuBose is put back in charge.

I'm feeling better about Arkansas now. Houston Nutt is sleeping with one eye open. Plus, he's switched to an offensive scheme that our D should match up well against. The piggies are a very winnable game.

The trip to Gainesville looms large. We'll almost certainly be underdogs. If beating the Gators in T-town was Coach Shula's "signature win," beating them in the Swamp would eclipse that achievement!

Bryant Disciple said:
While I understand the old school approach, it's hard to resist peering in the crystal ball.

I don't foresee losses to Vandy or LA Monroe unless Mike DuBose is put back in charge.

I'm feeling better about Arkansas now. Houston Nutt is sleeping with one eye open. Plus, he's switched to an offensive scheme that our D should match up well against. The piggies are a very winnable game.

The trip to Gainesville looms large. We'll almost certainly be underdogs. If beating the Gators in T-town was Coach Shula's "signature win," beating them in the Swamp would eclipse that achievement!

Mike Dubose's playcalling may be better.....

BamaOwnzU said:
Bryant Disciple said:

Mike Dubose's playcalling may be better.....

Ummmmm, NO!

Bryant Disciple said:

The FL VS TN game will give us a good preview. If Tennessee can cram that spread we can too. I'm looking forward to watching them on the 16th.

Bryant Disciple said:
Two words: Ed Scissum. :wink:

Actually I've always had a big soft spot for Ed in my heart. If you ever watched him after that play you'd agree. :( While I get what you're talking about the true two words are Bruce Arians. :x

I know you didn't mean it like that anyway BD. :)

Yeah, I felt so bad for Ed after that play. He fought with all his heart that day.

Arians made the call; DuBose later admitted he had no idea WHAT play was called.

Those memories do put our present situation in perspective. It feels good to be complaining about "ugly wins" again. I'll take a couple of ugly wins over Arkansas and Florida... :)

Back
Top Bottom