| FTBL How it all shakes out:

G

Western Carolina: W 70-21 No, that's not too high.
Vandy: W 31-10 After all, they are Vandy.
Arkansas: W 31-24 You can't stop a healthy McFadden, but their QB is spotty at best.
UGA: W 28-27 Will be a barn burner, but if we were to lose (and we won't) the score would be the inverse.
FSU: W 24-17 I hope this is our "Bama is back" game.
UH: W 35-11 They're just about the best C-USA has to offer, not that that means much.
Ole Miss: W 44-0 They're just not very good at all.
UT: W 24-21 They're first visit to the bigger house should be painful for them.
LSU: L 35-27 I'm sorry but I just don't think we have enough horses to run the whole game with them. Not to worry. All of Saban's boys will be gone after this season.
Louisiana-Monroe: 66-0 As per usual.
MSU:W 55-14 Paybacks are hell.
Auburn: W 23-10 We're better than they are. Should have won last year.

Incredibly optimistic, but not out of the realm of possibility. The only team I think is REALLY that much better than us is LSU. They don't strike me as very confident though. Should have won it all last year.All in all, I'm confident that we can win 9 games, maybe 10 if it all shakes out.

Western Carolina: W 42-17 Nothing more than another A Day
Vandy: W/L 31-28 don't be surprised if we lose this game
Arkansas: W 38-10 off field issues show up for arky
UGA: L 28-14 good game and our guys will show promise
FSU: W 10-7 defensive showdown.
UH: W 35-21 classic bama vs CUSA
Ole Miss: W 24-17 I think Ole Miss wins 6 this year
UT: L 31-21 UT is going to be good this year
LSU: W 34-7 LSU is this seasons let down
Louisiana-Monroe: W 42-28 Their swift footed QB keeps them in this one for a while.
MSU:W 49-21 Starkvegas is our home away from home
Auburn: W 35-8 I agree they are not that talented and this is Saban's statement game....and AU loses 4 games this season

bamaupsman said:
Arkansas: W 31-24 You can't stop a healthy McFadden, but their QB is spotty at best.
UGA: W 28-27 Will be a barn burner, but if we were to lose (and we won't) the score would be the inverse.
UH: W 35-11 They're just about the best C-USA has to offer, not that that means much.
LSU: L 35-27 I'm sorry but I just don't think we have enough horses to run the whole game with them. Not to worry. All of Saban's boys will be gone after this season.

Incredibly optimistic, but not out of the realm of possibility. The only team I think is REALLY that much better than us is LSU. They don't strike me as very confident though. Should have won it all last year.All in all, I'm confident that we can win 9 games, maybe 10 if it all shakes out.

I would love to agree with you, but I just don't see our defense being that good. I see about 8-9 wins. That being said if what you say does happen then I will be a happy camper. :lol:

Maybe I'm the only one, and I hate to be a downer, but the more I think about this season, the less optimistic I become. I always think to the old adage that to win you have to be able to do two things: run the ball and stop the run. Right now, our two biggest weaknesses are running the ball offensively and stopping the run on defense. I really hope that I'm just being a "glass half empty" guy on this one, but I think 7-8 wins is where we'll end up, with 7 being more likely than 8.

bamaupsman said:

This is one time I hope you are right, bamaupsman. :wink:

7-5 or 8-4, although I would love to win 9 or 10.

We have good talent and experience on O. Our defense is dangerously thin and inexperienced. I hope we beat the barn this year but people they should have one of the best D's in the SEC. Tennesee should be strong, LSU is loaded, Arky, FSU will be back, UGA, and Vandy are all tough games.

Vandy scares me. Their head coach has them playing better than ever.

I can see us winning against UG and FSU (maybe) and UT (maybe). AubRun has us this year I think....but we COULD win that one. LSU is going to beat us and it won't be a nail bitter.

I WANT the OP to be right....I am just telling it like I see it.

Next year our defense improves and we win against more teams. The year after that we contend for the SEC if we can find a suitable replacement for JP Wilson.

Western Carolina: W 31-3
Vandy: W 20-16
Arkansas: W 24-21
UGA: W 20-14 UGA is just going to struggle as a team and this is when it catches up to them. This W will get people's attention.
FSU: L 17-13 They are little too tough on D. They have athletes everywhere and I can see a punt return or int for 6 that breaks the back.
UH: W 27-10
Ole Miss: W 24-10
UT: L 26-17 UT is a good team, little better than us.
LSU: L 31-17 Just a better team across the board.
Louisiana-Monroe: W 42-10
MSU:W 34-13
Auburn: W 18-13 This will be the game the season is hung on. All thats done that seaon will lead to this game, and a win.

TWJUA said:
UGA: W 20-14 UGA is just going to struggle as a team and this is when it catches up to them. This W will get people's attention.
FSU: L 17-13 They are little too tough on D. They have athletes everywhere and I can see a punt return or int for 6 that breaks the back.
Auburn: W 18-13 This will be the game the season is hung on. All thats done that seaon will lead to this game, and a win.

Your confidnce in your defense is wayyyyyy high. You might win this many games, but you won't hold everyone on the schedule (sans the Razorbacks) under 20.

The games will be shootouts.

Tigrinum Major said:
TWJUA said:

Your confidnce in your defense is wayyyyyy high. You might win this many games, but you won't hold everyone on the schedule (sans the Razorbacks) under 20.

The games will be shootouts.

Sadly I agree with you. Luckily we should have a potent offense.

bamaupsman said:

If we have that kind of season, well, you left out the game in Atlanta. LSU will loose at least 2 in the SEC.

Back
Top Bottom