| FTBL How Easy Ed explained LSU's beatdown by Alabama

In another thread I compared Malzone and Ogre -- Just more evidence with these two morons press conference of how alike they are. Accept that Smitty owned you and challenge and coach your players to get better. Do not give them a built in excuse.

When you are massively beat by half...and the opposing coach backs off....
You really should not talk about winning half #2..

played better...team didnt quit...got some young players experience...learned from loss...etc. time for coach speak...not blowing smoke up your fans asses and insulting them with stupidity

So, I went back and looked at the stats for Mac. At the half, he was 15-19 for 338 and 4 TDs. After the break, he was 5-9 for 47 yards. Anyone with half a brain could look at those stats and without even watching, be able to tell that Saban/Sark took their foot off of the gas. It didn't have a damn thing to do with Stingley covering Smitty!!

I believe that Smith has gotten the better of Stingley for a number of years. Stingley is lock 1st rounder, arguably top 15 in the draft.

45 points in the half. Prior to LSU, Alabama was averaging 48 points a game.

Hell, I didn't watch the 2nd half... I was bored.

Unless I missed it, the announcers never once mentioned LSU's legal issues. Had it been the other way and Alabama was accused of ignoring sexual harrassments and rapes, you can bet your bottom dollar they would have discussed it.

Ed is human scum.

Stingley is a sophomore. He should enter the transfer protocol and play elsewhere is last year. Why hang around for another year of this mess.

you know....they talk about being young and stuff...but i didnt see anything that ...as any lsu fan ...would be a cause for optimism....
The D scheme and poor coaching is still gonna be there...
The black freshman QB looks good... but not great...
Didnt see a RB that impressed me......O line fair...

I believe that Smith has gotten the better of Stingley for a number of years. Stingley is lock 1st rounder, arguably top 15 in the draft.

45 points in the half. Prior to LSU, Alabama was averaging 48 points a game.

Hell, I didn't watch the 2nd half... I was bored.

The CBS announces mentioned that LSU staff even said that Devonta is a tough matchup for Stingley, and basically intimated that was why Stingley didn't cover him as much as they expected. Stingley didn't want to cover Devonta because he got his lunch money taken time and again, so he asked to not match up with him every play.

The CBS announces mentioned that LSU staff even said that Devonta is a tough matchup for Stingley, and basically intimated that was why Stingley didn't cover him as much as they expected. Stingley didn't want to cover Devonta because he got his lunch money taken time and again, so he asked to not match up with him every play.
In all fairness Devonta has been a match up problem for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom