| FTBL How does it work?

The more money you donate the better your season tickets are. The people who donate the least get end zone seats.So if want 50 yard line seats donate about 10 grand, that should be enough.

I can wait I guess...LOL!

Ok so another question..

I give a donation to the school and based on that donation will be what is offered to me for my seats?

Ok if this is so then if I want 3 season tickets, I make 3 donations for the year?

Then do I also pay for the actual seats after I ound out where I am or does that come out of the donation?

Then does this cycle happen every year?

Roll Tide Rev said:

Ok so another question..

I give a donation to the school and based on that donation will be what is offered to me for my seats?

Ok if this is so then if I want 3 season tickets, I make 3 donations for the year?

Then do I also pay for the actual seats after I ound out where I am or does that come out of the donation?

You need to take a look at this. http://www.rolltide.com/fls/8000/files/tidepride/2006tidepridebrochure.pdf

Roll Tide Rev said:

Ok so another question..

Yes, if, for instance, you picked the $240 (I think it is) level and you want 3 seats, that'll cost you $720 just for the donation. Then, you will also have to buy the season ticket package, which is "around" $280 per seat. So, $840 + $720 = $1560.

But I hear the waiting list is insane. Lucky for me, I got my season tickets when we sucked! :) haha

Roll Tide Rev said:
So once you make a donation and get your tickets, you dont have to make any more donations to get season tickets?
You dont have to make any more donations to get season tickets that same year. The following year you have to come off the hip again and the process starts over.

AlaphaMale said:
The alternative to this ticket situation is to be a barner. Able to buy tickets to your SEC opener from the school's website at face value the night before the game.

I spit coffee everywhere....LOL

Back
Top Bottom