| FTBL Home Side for the Duke Game?

Thanks doemasters....pretty cheap way to see the new stadium and of course our guys blowing them out of Atlanta.
FYI parking in blue lot cross the street from World Congress Center is cheaper through the Mercedes Stadium web site at $34.90.
Short walk and you are out of the weather
RTR

Thanks doemasters....pretty cheap way to see the new stadium and of course our guys blowing them out of Atlanta.
FYI parking in blue lot cross the street from World Congress Center is cheaper through the Mercedes Stadium web site at $34.90.
Short walk and you are out of the weather
RTR

I love parking over on the other side of the Congress Center. Very easy walk as you have stated and you can walk inside, as you stated. I am hoping tickets get dirt dirt cheap, because this is the type of game I can bring all four kids too and not spend $1000 just in tickets, plus it's much closer to home than Tuscaloosa.

I love parking over on the other side of the Congress Center. Very easy walk as you have stated and you can walk inside, as you stated. I am hoping tickets get dirt dirt cheap, because this is the type of game I can bring all four kids too and not spend $1000 just in tickets, plus it's much closer to home than Tuscaloosa.

Take MARTA. Free parking and traffic will be lighter.

Check out this link and it should show you

when you use stubhub, make sure and add the filter "show total cost with fees" to prevent sticker shock at checkout.

Back
Top Bottom