| FTBL Hogs score! Hogs score! 7-6 Hogs with 1:36 left

WHO WAS THE IDIOT COACH...that told the Arkansas kicker to sky kick it and allow AU to start on the 45 yard line!!!???!??!?!?!?!??!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

And people wonder why Nutt is on his last leg in Fayetteville?

porkchop said:
WHO WAS THE IDIOT COACH...that told the Arkansas kicker to sky kick it and allow AU to start on the 45 yard line!!!???!??!?!?!?!??!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

And people wonder why Nutt is on his last leg in Fayetteville?

Wasn't that stupid? Geez! :roll: :x

I don't know what to think now. After watching Ark's running backs run all over us, then to see them not be able to get out of the back field against the barn, it's impossible to know who will beat who in the SEC from week to week.

RollTideRandy said:
I don't know what to think now. After watching Ark's running backs run all over us, then to see them not be able to get out of the back field against the barn, it's impossible to know who will beat who in the SEC from week to week.
Your right Randy, should be interesting next week watching LSU and the barn in Death Valley. Hopefully the barn wont be this lucky twice in a row

BigAl said:
RollTideRandy said:
Your right Randy, should be interesting next week watching LSU and the barn in Death Valley. Hopefully the barn wont be this lucky twice in a row

Since LSU lost to KY, LSU might have emotional issues or get more mad to get a "W" by next weekend against Auburn. It is hard to predict this because teams beat each other.

JPTideBoy said:
Bamaman37 said:
Houston Nutt really must not want to be the coach for Arkansas next year. :shock:

Nutt might look for another job next year since what he did to Arkansas and made bad calls at last.

what was up with that defensive call on that last drive where they rushed everyone and their momma to the right side of the barn line and left "what's her pants" wide smack open for a 30 something yard pass. That was horrible, just horrible. I'd fired the defensive coordinator tonight for that. i've never been so disgusted with a defensive scheme call before and that's sad because Bama was nowhere involved in this game. pittyful.

Back
Top Bottom