| FTBL Hey Air Traffic Controller RollTideRandy

bear facts

Verified Member
any suspicious aircraft arriving at the Auburn-Opelika Robert G. Pitts Airport?

Rumor has it a plane has been spotted leaving Tallahassee . . . looks to be a Jimbo jet. :D

psychojoe said:
Lowder's Lear Jet is on course for :shock: Knoxville. Of course there would be the little matter of the subpoena.

Oh gosh, I had forgotten about that little matter.

Can you imagine the venom that would be created if the Tiggers hire the Phattimus one himself and then a judge enforced the subpoena order to testify.

And is the O-A airport really named the 'Robert G. Pitts Airport?' I always thought that area was the preverbial pits, but now I learned it is literally so?

ESPN mentioned some coaches is waiting that the Barn might pursue. Do HCs in waiting generally have the option to take other jobs instead of waiting for their predecessor to retire? In FSU's case, I can't see Jimbo wanting to stay behind Bowden until he retires. Which will be after Joe Pa is done, because they both want that record.

weezyfbaby00 said:
ESPN mentioned some coaches is waiting that the Barn might pursue. Do HCs in waiting generally have the option to take other jobs instead of waiting for their predecessor to retire? In FSU's case, I can't see Jimbo wanting to stay behind Bowden until he retires. Which will be after Joe Pa is done, because they both want that record.

Not sure of the details of Muschamp's contract, but Fisher (at FSU) has a $2MM buyout owed to him if he is not named the HC by an unannounced date certain AND Fisher would owe the school the same amount if he leaves for another job by that time.

alagator said:
weezyfbaby00 said:

Not sure of the details of Muschamp's contract, but Fisher (at FSU) has a $2MM buyout owed to him if he is not named the HC by an unannounced date certain AND Fisher would owe the school the same amount if he leaves for another job by that time.

Thanks, alagator.

nomercypercy said:
Does anyone know how many years Spurrier's contract has left? You can tell he's not happy at SC.

Spurrier plans to retire after his stint at USCeast, but he might just reconsider and return to Gainsville when Urban Meyer heads to ND at the end of next season.

It's just a matter of time before the Irish Tuna gets canned.

I live about 4 miles from the Montgomery Airport...
and i've actually been in the colonial hanger there.
Jet was gone to NY on that day. Something about bobby boys wife going shopping. (WTF ever happened to a station wagon? :roll: )

Anyway if you want to get a visual ID on the plane and want to distinguish it from every other Lear around,.... it'll have a hugesack of cash straped to the belly and have orange & blue dollar $ign$ painted all over it.
Ya can't miss it.

Back
Top Bottom