| PRO Has Bama had a more humble superstar under Saban?

Davestwin

DeVonta Smith seems out of place with today’s elite players. His humility makes him a breath of fresh air and such an easy player to pull for every time he steps on the field. If Saban’s had a more humble superstar I’m not remembering him … even though he’s had several players whose humility stood out.

Saban has had many high character guys. To me that is what has seperated his program. DeVonta is definetly up there with any of them.
I agree Saban has recruited a bunch of high character players and that it’s a big reason for Bama’s success. Though not all of them have been humble superstars. Of the ones who have the rare gifts of elite athleticism and humility, DeVonta stands atop the list … in my opinion. I’ll go even further … he’s the most humble superstar I’ve ever had the pleasure to watch. I mean if you consider all his awards and accolades it’s amazing one guy could receive them all yet still not toot his own horn. Wikipedia shows the following but I think he also won a couple more lesser awards?

Oh and a 1st Round pick to boot!

Bryce Young
Yea. BY sure seemed to be.... cant disagree...
But
When bama took field before a game...a big chunk of players would come down to goal line...kneel and pray.......seemed somewhat sincere...

But

BY....would go to end line and kneel and pray...
Not withhis teamates...but all by himself...
Cameras flashing by the zillions...

If you werent at game. Probably nothing ever mentioned... maybe not noticed...( ( very obvious though)

Does that mean anything...not really......but .....
I always thought..why arent you on GL with your teammates...

Not a big deal...just a thing.....
He sure was with his teammates cheering them on...being their leader...

Yea. BY sure seemed to be.... cant disagree...
But
When bama took field before a game...a big chunk of players would come down to goal line...kneel and pray.......seemed somewhat sincere...

But

BY....would go to end line and kneel and pray...
Not withhis teamates...but all by himself...
Cameras flashing by the zillions...

If you werent at game. Probably nothing ever mentioned... maybe not noticed...( ( very obvious though)

Does that mean anything...not really......but .....
I always thought..why arent you on GL with your teammates...

Not a big deal...just a thing.....
He sure was with his teammates cheering them on...being their leader...
...................................................................................................................

I don't know if you're trolling... mocking...sacrastic or being a prick.. I don't know because it's hard to tell based on your comments.

That's his belief. That's his religion. He is not doing this for the camera. I don't know if it's good idea to take it there and using his beliefs as a way of saying he's not humble because he prays on the field. the players, the reporters, the coaches, have said he's humble guy. I dont' know why you think he's not that person because of what he does before the game..... that's a weird take right there.

...................................................................................................................

I don't know if you're trolling... mocking...sacrastic or being a prick.. I don't know because it's hard to tell based on your comments.

That's his belief. That's his religion. He is not doing this for the camera. I don't know if it's good idea to take it there and using his beliefs as a way of saying he's not humble because he prays on the field. the players, the reporters, the coaches, have said he's humble guy. I dont' know why you think he's not that person because of what he does before the game..... that's a weird take right there.
He was referring to him not praying with his other teammates who were praying. He’d go to a different spot and pray by himself. I personally never thought anything of it, could be a difference in beliefs, or being a personal matter, or just happenstance….

Lkme my momma alwayys said
" see what u see and say what you saw"

Let others figure out what it means to them

Back
Top Bottom