| FTBL Has anyone talked about this USA Today article?

after reading this post the first time, i went out and bought a copy.

earlier today i'd acquired my sports illustrated with Coach Saban on the front.

i think it's kinda funny how nobody is giving BAMA a good chance this season (especially since we're ranked really low), but our coach keeps being put on the cover of magazines and newspapers.

I kinda like the fact that expectations are not to win 10 games. I think it's going to take time to get where we wanna be.

Seems to me that Mr. Brand doesn't like that Alabama finally has a coach.

Finebaum is a clown.

People look at you in a different light, but that's in any sport, whether player or a coach," Auburn coach Tommy Tuberville says. "Obviously there's a lot of expectations when you're paid that much. Some people are going to look at you as someone who's going to wave a magic wand, and that's not going to happen.

"Nick's a good football coach. He's won a lot of games, he's won a national championship, but patience is a virtue when you're at a new school," Tuberville says.

I thought it interesting that Tuberville was offering his advice.

Bamsambo said:
People look at you in a different light, but that's in any sport, whether player or a coach," Auburn coach Tommy Tuberville says. "Obviously there's a lot of expectations when you're paid that much. Some people are going to look at you as someone who's going to wave a magic wand, and that's not going to happen.

"Nick's a good football coach. He's won a lot of games, he's won a national championship, but patience is a virtue when you're at a new school," Tuberville says.

I thought it interesting that Tuberville was offering his advice.

He's the people's champion or so I heard.

reger60 said:
Bamsambo said:
He's the people's champion or so I heard.

Yea, or he's just upset that he doesn't make enough to buy clothes. :D

8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom