| FTBL Harmon likes Alabama!

BamaDelta said:
http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/8820391

Not that this means much...especially when he's picking Arkansas over a much improved AU and Tennessee only 9 over Miss. State. :shock:

Hmmn. I would not be suprised to see Arky beat Auburn but I still think it is unlikely. I do think that UT should not be favored by much more than 9 over MSU. MSU has a good ball team.

Personally AK is always a team that worries me. They haven't been playing well and Auburn has, but AU has a tendency to play poorly when they think they should win. Hopefully USF and MSU taught them a lesson.

imatigerfan said:
Personally AK is always a team that worries me. They haven't been playing well and Auburn has, but AU has a tendency to play poorly when they think they should win. Hopefully USF and MSU taught them a lesson.

Why would you worry about Alaska?

BamaDelta said:
imatigerfan said:

Why would you worry about Alaska?

Auburn Sociology degree. 'nuff said. Git-er-done!

larrythecableguy1.jpg

If you think those Samoans in Hawaii are tough, you should go against those Inuits!

I mean these guys share wives and eat whale blubber. Ugly wives too! They are TOUGH. You go for a couple of months with no sunshine and see what kind of attitude you have.

Once the Polar Bears take the field, anyone else is in for a long day. They won't be rubbing their noses against yours. I guarantee it.

I see the Au-Ark game much like our game with Ark. They won't be able to stop McF and Jones without their safety, #10, and Groves. Ark will run right at them with McF, and then around them with Jones. On the flip side, AU might do the same with their 3 rbs. I can see a 31-27 type game. Either way, but I'm going to go with Ark.

TWJUA said:
I see the Au-Ark game much like our game with Ark. They won't be able to stop McF and Jones without their safety, #10, and Groves. Ark will run right at them with McF, and then around them with Jones. On the flip side, AU might do the same with their 3 rbs. I can see a 31-27 type game. Either way, but I'm going to go with Ark.

Also Auburn is banged up inside which does not help at all when you are trying to tackle a back that can put the beat down on you.

Back
Top Bottom