| FTBL Happy B'Day CNS!

Yup CNS and I have the same bday (my damn profile will not let me pick the 31st :twisted: ). We are EVIL muhuhahaha :lol:

Guys, it looks like my nephew is going to be born today. Just got a call from my brother-in-law at the hospital and he told me they were probably gonna induce labor. Got another Roll Tide fan coming into the world!

P.S. Can we get these annoying LSU fans to go away. I can understand if they were here to actually talk respectfully with us, but most of them are resorting to making "witty" sarcastic remarks....that aren't even really all that funny.

XxBamaCorexX said:
Guys, it looks like my nephew is going to be born today. Just got a call from my brother-in-law at the hospital and he told me they were probably gonna induce labor. Got another Roll Tide fan coming into the world!

P.S. Can we get these annoying LSU fans to go away. I can understand if they were here to actually talk respectfully with us, but most of them are resorting to making "witty" sarcastic remarks....that aren't even really all that funny.

Congrats on the new edition to your family.

rammajamma said:
XxBamaCorexX said:

Thanks man!! We already got him all sorts of Bama gear for him to wear while we get together to watch his first game this Saturday.

XxBamaCorexX said:
rammajamma said:
XxBamaCorexX said:

Thanks man!! We already got him all sorts of Bama gear for him to wear while we get together to watch his first game this Saturday.

We just had a new baby too on October 1 named Ethan, he came ever so close to being named Nick.

Back
Top Bottom