| CURRENT EVENTS Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong

bama alum

has proclaimed, "F*** America!" and renounced his citizenship. He's no melodramatic fool. Well, I hope he had the time of his life.

I guess I'm the American idiot for not being bothered by this news or when he comes around. Wake me up in September to see if I care. Good riddance.

has proclaimed, "F*** America!" and renounced his citizenship. He's no melodramatic fool. Well, I hope he had the time of his life.

I guess I'm the American idiot for not being bothered by this news or when he comes around. Wake me up in September to see if I care. Good riddance.
Performers are by craft melodramatic fools as their mouths and behaviors have shown time and again over the decades. Renouncing one’s citizenship is a bit more involved than making a melodramatic statement on stage. I don’t know their music but he wears “guy liner” and that screams drama queen to me.

Is he kin to Louie, Neil or maybe "Stretch"? :p ;)

The former two have more talent in a finger than does Billie Joe. The latter...Well, he's a lot more fun.

I like old Green Day some, but Billie Joe has always been kind of stupid. I mean, he called Trump a "puppet of the Illuminati" and said it was "uneducated white working-class people" who were to blame for him being President.

Back
Top Bottom