| FTBL Greatest Play of All-Time

What was the greatest play in Alabama history?

• "The Goal Line Stand" Bama vs. Penn ST.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "The Kick" '85 auburn game

• "The Sack" Bennett vs. ND

• Other (Please specify in post)

• Total voters
Oooooh it matters, because that's why we're Bama fans. Every game, we see a reason to believe we can win them all. Sometimes, we do. And when we don't we're pissed. We don't take it and say"Well, we gave'em a good fight" We're mad because we didn't win and could have. Hell, I bet the gladiators gave the lions a good fight. But the outcome sucked. I'd rather win.

bamaupsman said:
Oooooh it matters, because that's why we're Bama fans. Every game, we see a reason to believe we can win them all. Sometimes, we do. And when we don't we're pissed. We don't take it and say"Well, we gave'em a good fight" We're mad because we didn't win and could have. Hell, I bet the gladiators gave the lions a good fight. But the outcome sucked. I'd rather win.

I know what you mean. I just hate to even think about Bama losing.

Yeah but they wee good gmaes 323. That game in Norman was something too! OKL had us reeling and out of nowhere Bama comes storming back in the second half and just ran the ball down their damn throats! Almost pulled it off!

bamaupsman said:
The play I really enjoyed most was Peprah's fumble return of Clausen's errant lateral. When that happened, the Vols suck seemed to lose all desire to play, and of course, we sodomized them in their own house. I cannot remember a game Ive enjoyed more in recent years than the '02 UT SUCKS game.

Gerald Dixon, #4, not #26.

Peprah returned an INT 50 yards for a TD against UGA that same year. Another amazing play.

Anyone care to change their vote now considering 'The Catch'? I'm not sure I'm willing to have it leap the goaline stand or 'The Greatest Play That Never Happened' but Pro did do a lot for the recognition of BAMA nation. If we remove the implications of the other two plays does your perspective change? I know mine sure does.

I voted for the strip from GT but I just have to mention Prothro's catch of the back of the Southern Miss DB. I just have to say it because I saw it first hand and I still can't believe he pulled that off.

Back
Top Bottom