| FTBL Grades For The UF Game

Gave the offensive line a C+ and the defense D's? Yeah, talk about skewed perception. They both went opposite of what they did in the first quarter, but the offensive line looked worse to me than the defense. The offense knows what play is coming and should provide direction based off that whereas the defense does have to react, so I give the offense a worse grade because of their ability to know the play beforehand, therefor creating more opportunities for the skill players. I think you swap grades for the offensive and defensive lines there.

Like BamaFan334, I also think they gave the offensive line too high a grade but for the most part I agree with most everything else. Though, I would probably have given the inside LB’s an F+ … same with the safeties.

Like BamaFan334, I also think they gave the offensive line too high a grade but for the most part I agree with most everything else. Though, I would probably have given the inside LB’s an F+ … same with the safeties.

The ILB's had a very rough day, but some of it was due to the fact that the DL blew their gap assignments and put the LB's (especially To'o To'o) in some tough situations. Wasn't always the case, and they had their own issues, but they got little help from the big guys up front... just compounded the issues.

I have said this before! Florida won the battle, but Bama won the war! We all hear or have said winning it by 20 points or one point We will take that win. I still believe Bama players were not used to play in that type of weather! It has been 10 years since Bama play UF at the swamp?

F.... My satellite signal went out at 2:20pm due to a Niagara falls type rain storm.... had to scramble around and get the laptop jacked in and watch the first few minutes online until we got our signal back. (Side note) it has to come a damn near monsoon to knock our signal out. :p

F.... My satellite signal went out at 2:20pm due to a Niagara falls type rain storm.... had to scramble around and get the laptop jacked in and watch the first few minutes online until we got our signal back. (Side note) it has to come a damn near monsoon to knock our signal out. :p

we were equally such forcast.... worried about my directv going out...but i also have over air antenna on porch ....but......it got every channel but cbs...so went to download 100.9 on phone.carrys bama sports .....and truck xm channel 191 i think ...if i had to go outto listen...
Never rained though....
Almost panic time...

Interesting... Saban said OL did well for the most part.

I haven't rewatched it but felt the same watching live. I thought they were throwing to set up the run (why the RBs were open in the flats) because Florida was selling out on the run. WRs didn't make enough plays, offense bogged down bad in 3 straight drives. Some more missed opportunities by WRs in the 2nd half. Then a TD drive and another that should've been had Bryce run it in, or BRob following blocks on 2nd down.

35 points should've been the bare minimum with how the game played out. WR makes a play here or there and it's 38-42 total points by the offense (1 additional scoring drive). That will win any game except maybe Ole Miss, and 42 may be enough vs OM (who won't have as good a D, and the game is at BD)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom