| FTBL Good feeling

Agreed. Last week lose has done us to feel some rare feelings, but definitely, this current FSU version is a weak team (I've watched Clemson game, and they don't have talent... but yeah, they're FSU and Bowden is at the side line). We have a real shot, trust in our team guys!!. :wink:

RTR,

firestorm said:
Agreed. Last week lose has done us to feel some rare feelings, but definitely, this current FSU version is a weak team (I've watched Clemson game, and they don't have talent... but yeah, they're FSU and Bowden is at the side line). We have a real shot, trust in our team guys!!. :wink:

RTR,

Scholarships awarded, comparing their 85 to our 85, hands down they are more talented. Comparing the starting 22's against each other, the nod goes to FSU again for talent.

Getting the most out of the talent the two coaching staffs are working with? Therein you'll find the answer to who wins this game.

I'll grant their offense has been down the last several years. That doesn't fall on the talent on hand, it falls on the coaching staff. Specifically, what they have be able to get out of Jeff Bowden and his offensive staff.

I was uneasy last week, but I feel confident about this week. Not that it will be easy, unless Weatherford melts down, but I feel like we should win.

The loss did us no good, all it did was piss Saban off and he refocused our guys.

FSU looks mediocre at best and I think this should be a no contest.

FSU has not been the FSU of their glory days. I don't see anything in Bama that would lead me to believe that we would be the team that helps them find their way.

Bama is not the Bama of last year, and I have not seen anything from Saban's team that leads me to believe that they will not be bringing a full 60 miutes to Jacksonville.

In a game between two teams heading in opposite directions, who will blink first? FSU, albeit in a close one. The Tide will have turned.

This will be the day Bama whips Florida State and....

the day that Auburn gets destroyed.

We get to see one right after the other on national TV.

:D :D :D

What's not to feel good about?

Back
Top Bottom