| FTBL Georgia Closing practice

okay, say what you want. Thats how i feel about it. Maybe my words were a little harsh but you're in denial if you can't see where i'm coming from. Saban is a protege of belicheck, a proven cheater. I'm not even saying that I agree with the rule, but if it's against the rules it's cheating, it's as simple as that, and I think Saban bends the rules. As long as we don't get caught thats acceptable in my book. Just don't come running back saying the same as me when he jumps ship next year to go to ND or something.

AlaphaMale said:
January saw a jump in membership. I can't imagine what happen that month to cause the jump though.....

No Alphy, the fact that he joined in the month of January is cold hard proof that he is a BAMA fan. He's got us there. Sorry. I've also done some checking, and pulled up his e-mail addy. This guy is definitely on the up and up. Barners only register in August and use hotmail accounts. Yeah, this dude is pure BAMA.

Bamaman said:
okay, say what you want. Thats how i feel about it. Maybe my words were a little harsh but you're in denial if you can't see where i'm coming from. Saban is a protege of belicheck, a proven cheater. I'm not even saying that I agree with the rule, but if it's against the rules it's cheating, it's as simple as that, and I think Saban bends the rules. As long as we don't get caught thats acceptable in my book. Just don't come running back saying the same as me when he jumps ship next year to go to ND or something.

Oh I know exactly where you're coming from.

batonrougemapad1.gif

AlaphaMale said:
Bamaman said:

Oh I know exactly where you're coming from.

opelikama7.gif

Actually, he is coming from Baton Rouge and New Orleans. That should put this to rest. I will now recalibrate my troll detector.

Bamaman said:
okay, say what you want. Thats how i feel about it. Maybe my words were a little harsh
No, just unfounded.

but you're in denial if you can't see where i'm coming from.
That's hilarious.

Saban is a protege of belicheck, a proven cheater.
So is Charlie Weiss, how come cheating isn't helping Notre Dame?

I think Saban bends the rules.
Surely you have some evidence. I'm anxious to see it.

As long as we don't get caught thats acceptable in my book.
So Belichek wasn't really cheating until he got caught cheating? Please explain.

Just don't come running back saying the same as me when he jumps ship next year to go to ND or something.
:roll:

If i really wanted to troll, I would probably have more than 12 posts in 10 mths. But regardless, think what you want, that's what i think and it's my right to say it. I think he's a cheater, that word might be a little too harsh though, but I disagree with the rule and think that as long as we don't get caught it's all good. I'm as crimson blooded as you guys too but i'm a realist and I call it like I see it.

Roll Tide!!!

Bamaman said:
If i really wanted to troll, I would probably have more than 12 posts in 10 mths. But regardless, think what you want, that's what i think and it's my right to say it. I think he's a cheater, that word might be a little too harsh though, but I disagree with the rule and think that as long as we don't get caught it's all good. I'm as crimson blooded as you guys too but i'm a realist and I call it like I see it. I know that I am retarted but please overlook it. LSU rules and I know it.

Roll Tide!!!

Proof. where is it!!! Back up your posts Mr. LSU Fan.

bamafan850 said:
Bamaman said:
If i really wanted to troll, I would probably have more than 12 posts in 10 mths. But regardless, think what you want, that's what i think and it's my right to say it. I think he's a cheater, that word might be a little too harsh though, but I disagree with the rule and think that as long as we don't get caught it's all good. I'm as crimson blooded as you guys too but i'm a realist and I call it like I see it. I know that I am retarted but please overlook it. Auburn rules and I know it. I love Tebow and I mean it am his stalker!

Roll Tide!!!

Proof. where is it!!! Back up your posts Mr. LSU Fan.

O.K I went back and read Bamaman's posts. Sorry he is not a LSU fan, but an Auburn fan. When I read that Cox has done more than JPW it gave it away. He is so bored watching Auburn footaball that he is here ;flame *barner

Okay, my proof: Believe or not though I would rather you guys have a good team so that it's that much sweeter when we kick your ass. the last couple years beating y'all has been like f***ing a blowup doll. You get off but how does that compare to sex. When was the last time y'all were even relevant in the battle for champion of the sec west, y'all are spoilers, nothing to play for but pride, enjoy your season, try to go 8-0 for us so our SOS looks better when we beat y'all by 40.

Bamaman said:
Okay, my proof: Believe or not though I would rather you guys have a good team so that it's that much sweeter when we kick your ass. the last couple years beating y'all has been like f***ing a blowup doll. You get off but how does that compare to sex. When was the last time y'all were even relevant in the battle for champion of the sec west, y'all are spoilers, nothing to play for but pride, enjoy your season, try to go 8-0 for us so our SOS looks better when we beat y'all by 40.

Have a nice life you retarted Auburn fan. Go back to your Blow up doll and wish you were a Bama fan for real. <BS> '2'#

Bamaman said:

All you had to do was post in the smack from, not troll. Can't say that I'm disappointed though.

Please tell me this idiot hasn't been banned. Since our own fans aren't acting like morons this year, we need someone around here for laughs. :lol:

Also, did you guys see what Coach Spurrier said about LSU today??? :lol: :lol:

Argo said:
Please tell me this idiot hasn't been banned. Since our own fans aren't acting like morons this year, we need someone around here for laughs. :lol:

What did he say?

bamafan850 said:
Argo said:

What did he say?

Here is the Les Miles response. I highlighted what Spurrier said about LSU.

LSU's Miles responds to Spurrier
September 21, 2007
BATON ROUGE — Les Miles started out this week praising South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier, whom he will match wits against for the first time Saturday at 2:30 p.m. on CBS when No. 2 LSU and No. 12 South Carolina clash in Tiger Stadium.

Miles mentioned that while he was an offensive line coach at Michigan in the early 1990s he and Michigan quarterback/receivers coach Cam Cameron visited coach Superior's spring practices at Florida. Spurrier coached Florida from 1990 through 2001 and revolutionized the passing game in the Southeastern Conference while winning six league championships and a national championship.

"Coach Spurrier's done a great job with that South Carolina team," Miles said Wednesday on the SEC teleconference. "I think Coach Spurrier has done a tremendous job through his career. And I think that anybody that's not followed the trend that he set really for years is not necessarily watching college football."

Meanwhile, in Columbia, S.C., Spurrier has been heaping praise as well. But for former LSU football coach Nick Saban rather than Miles.

"LSU, I don't need to sit here and tell you how good a team they are," Spurrier said Tuesday at his weekly press luncheon. "Everybody has said that. Their recruiting has been outstanding over the last four or five years. Any time your recruiting is ranked in the top five in the country, which I know Nick Saban's last three years there they were like 1, 2 and 2 in most of the polls in recruiting. So those guys are now in their third, fourth year, something like that."

Spurrier, who has long been one of the more candid and truthful coaches, is correct. Three of Saban's last four recruiting classes — 2001, 2003 and 2004 — were ranked No. 1 or No. 2 in the nation by various national polls. Miles' first class in 2005, largely due to the fact that he could only sign 13 because the previous classes so filled the roster, drew a No. 22 ranking by Rivals.com. His 2006 and 2007 classes, which are starting to put players on the field, were ranked No. 7 and No. 4, respectively, by Rivals.com.

Signees from 2001 like Michael Clayton, Marcus Spears, Travis Daniels, Marquise Hill, Ben Wilkerson, Nate Livings and Andrew Whitworth weighed heavily in LSU's 2003 national title. Signees from Saban's last class in 2004 are all over the field in 2007 — Charles Alexander, Glenn Dorsey, Early Doucet, Marlon Favorite, Brett Helms, Jacob Hester, Ali Highsmith, Tyson Jackson, Herman Johnson, Tremaine Johnson, Luke Sanders, Curtis Taylor and Craig Steltz.

Ten of the 11 starters on the nation's No. 1 defense were signed by Saban.

"So they've got a big time football program at LSU," Spurrier said, "and again give Nick Saban credit for coming in there and doing a super job fund raising. Their academic center. Facilities really improved when Saban got there. They've got it rolling right now."

Spurrier couldn't remember Miles and Cameron visiting his spring practice back then. He also never mentioned Miles name in his press conference, which went about an hour.

"They've got excellent players, excellent coaches," Spurrier said. "Their coordinators — one of them (offensive coordinator Gary Crowton) has been a head coach and another one (defensive coordinator Bo Pelini) will be in a year or so."

On a teleconference on Sunday, Spurrier did mention Miles by name but only in relation to what Saban left for him following the 2004 season, which was a young team that was 22-4 over the previous two seasons with a national championship.

"I told Les Miles when he got that job, he got the best job ever in the history of college football," Spurrier said. "He went to a place and their recruiting was ranked 1, 1 and 2 or 1, 2 and 2 in the nation the prior three years, and he's coming there! How would you like to have that situation?"

When told of Spurrier's comments Wednesday after practice, Miles cut off the reporter asking the question and said sharply, "Oh, I don't care about credit, never really have. That's his call, not mine. You know what? It's interesting, it's never been about the coaches. It always appears to me to be about the teams."

Spurrier's ode to Saban came up later Wednesday night on Miles weekly radio show when a fan asked him about it.

"Well, I suspect that the old coach chose his words very tactically, and I have to admit that I expect that from him," Miles said. "I would not expect any different. And I look forward to him coming in our stadium and playing him."

At this point, applause and a lot of whooping and hollering broke out at the Walk-Ons restaurant where Miles holds his show.

"Certainly, it wasn't a mistake," said Miles, who has been starting 17 Saban signees in all this season. "You know certainly he knew what he was saying."

One fan then said, "Les is more than Saban will ever be," before asking a question.

Spurrier has a way of pissing everyone off!! :lol:

Argo said:
bamafan850 said:
Argo said:

What did he say?

Here is the Les Miles response. I highlighted what Spurrier said about LSU.

LSU's Miles responds to Spurrier
September 21, 2007
BATON ROUGE — Les Miles started out this week praising South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier, whom he will match wits against for the first time Saturday at 2:30 p.m. on CBS when No. 2 LSU and No. 12 South Carolina clash in Tiger Stadium.

Miles mentioned that while he was an offensive line coach at Michigan in the early 1990s he and Michigan quarterback/receivers coach Cam Cameron visited coach Superior's spring practices at Florida. Spurrier coached Florida from 1990 through 2001 and revolutionized the passing game in the Southeastern Conference while winning six league championships and a national championship.

"Coach Spurrier's done a great job with that South Carolina team," Miles said Wednesday on the SEC teleconference. "I think Coach Spurrier has done a tremendous job through his career. And I think that anybody that's not followed the trend that he set really for years is not necessarily watching college football."

Meanwhile, in Columbia, S.C., Spurrier has been heaping praise as well. But for former LSU football coach Nick Saban rather than Miles.

"LSU, I don't need to sit here and tell you how good a team they are," Spurrier said Tuesday at his weekly press luncheon. "Everybody has said that. Their recruiting has been outstanding over the last four or five years. Any time your recruiting is ranked in the top five in the country, which I know Nick Saban's last three years there they were like 1, 2 and 2 in most of the polls in recruiting. So those guys are now in their third, fourth year, something like that."

Spurrier, who has long been one of the more candid and truthful coaches, is correct. Three of Saban's last four recruiting classes — 2001, 2003 and 2004 — were ranked No. 1 or No. 2 in the nation by various national polls. Miles' first class in 2005, largely due to the fact that he could only sign 13 because the previous classes so filled the roster, drew a No. 22 ranking by Rivals.com. His 2006 and 2007 classes, which are starting to put players on the field, were ranked No. 7 and No. 4, respectively, by Rivals.com.

Signees from 2001 like Michael Clayton, Marcus Spears, Travis Daniels, Marquise Hill, Ben Wilkerson, Nate Livings and Andrew Whitworth weighed heavily in LSU's 2003 national title. Signees from Saban's last class in 2004 are all over the field in 2007 — Charles Alexander, Glenn Dorsey, Early Doucet, Marlon Favorite, Brett Helms, Jacob Hester, Ali Highsmith, Tyson Jackson, Herman Johnson, Tremaine Johnson, Luke Sanders, Curtis Taylor and Craig Steltz.

Ten of the 11 starters on the nation's No. 1 defense were signed by Saban.

"So they've got a big time football program at LSU," Spurrier said, "and again give Nick Saban credit for coming in there and doing a super job fund raising. Their academic center. Facilities really improved when Saban got there. They've got it rolling right now."

Spurrier couldn't remember Miles and Cameron visiting his spring practice back then. He also never mentioned Miles name in his press conference, which went about an hour.

"They've got excellent players, excellent coaches," Spurrier said. "Their coordinators — one of them (offensive coordinator Gary Crowton) has been a head coach and another one (defensive coordinator Bo Pelini) will be in a year or so."

On a teleconference on Sunday, Spurrier did mention Miles by name but only in relation to what Saban left for him following the 2004 season, which was a young team that was 22-4 over the previous two seasons with a national championship.

"I told Les Miles when he got that job, he got the best job ever in the history of college football," Spurrier said. "He went to a place and their recruiting was ranked 1, 1 and 2 or 1, 2 and 2 in the nation the prior three years, and he's coming there! How would you like to have that situation?"

When told of Spurrier's comments Wednesday after practice, Miles cut off the reporter asking the question and said sharply, "Oh, I don't care about credit, never really have. That's his call, not mine. You know what? It's interesting, it's never been about the coaches. It always appears to me to be about the teams."

Spurrier's ode to Saban came up later Wednesday night on Miles weekly radio show when a fan asked him about it.

"Well, I suspect that the old coach chose his words very tactically, and I have to admit that I expect that from him," Miles said. "I would not expect any different. And I look forward to him coming in our stadium and playing him."

At this point, applause and a lot of whooping and hollering broke out at the Walk-Ons restaurant where Miles holds his show.

"Certainly, it wasn't a mistake," said Miles, who has been starting 17 Saban signees in all this season. "You know certainly he knew what he was saying."

One fan then said, "Les is more than Saban will ever be," before asking a question.

Spurrier has a way of pissing everyone off!! :lol:

That's good stuff!

Back
Top Bottom