| FTBL Gameday will be at Ga Dome

I like the positive publicity that they generate for UA, and you can bet Saban does as well. I do wish Rece Davis would replace Chris Fowler on the set, but the crew does a good job (mostly thanks to Herbstreit who is the best on the business IMO). I've heard as well that they plan on being at the BAMA vs UGA game, but I'm not sure about the validity of that rumor.

Porter said:
I like the positive publicity that they generate for UA, and you can bet Saban does as well. I do wish Rece Davis would replace Chris Fowler on the set, but the crew does a good job (mostly thanks to Herbstreit who is the best on the business IMO). I've heard as well that they plan on being at the BAMA vs UGA game, but I'm not sure about the validity of that rumor.

I can bet if Bama is undefeated **knocking on wood** at the point, it will be a no-brainer :wink:

MDBtrumpet04 said:
Porter said:

I can bet if Bama is undefeated **knocking on wood** at the point, it will be a no-brainer :wink:

You guys still doing that Alabama magazine? How is it coming along?

Porter said:
MDBtrumpet04 said:
Porter said:

Not to high jack the thread or anything but yes we are. It's coming along real well. We will have interviews with past and current players, tailgater of the week, rosters, rankings, statistics, and previews of the current game. We are hoping to make this a weekly magazine during the season, both home and away games, the only problem as our lack of advertising dollars so we may not be able to make it weekly. If anyone has a business or company that would like to do some advertising, PM me and I'll let you know further details. Carry on...

MDBtrumpet04 said:
Porter said:
MDBtrumpet04 said:
Porter said:

Not to high jack the thread or anything but yes we are. It's coming along real well. We will have interviews with past and current players, tailgater of the week, rosters, rankings, statistics, and previews of the current game. We are hoping to make this a weekly magazine during the season, both home and away games, the only problem as our lack of advertising dollars so we may not be able to make it weekly. If anyone has a business or company that would like to do some advertising, PM me and I'll let you know further details. Carry on...

Feel free to post about it when the season gets going. Also, if you have a website for the magazine with info on, post it as well.

Back
Top Bottom