| FTBL Game Week: Alabama vs. Western Kentucky (today's press conferences)

It's time for the media to step away from the comparison's until the ball is snapped. If it's getting on my nerves, what's happening with those guys?

Notice they don't call Nick, Nick. They call him "Coach." 🤷‍♂️

I have to count hat touches now...

A Nick's Kids hat too... nice touch (literally).
I like that you caught that. When I saw it as soon as he stepped on stage (didn't recognize the hat) I fell into the rabbit hole.

It's like the water bottle. There's a contract thing going on there.

The background for the pressers. It's changed in the last week. The "deals" had not been signed.

It's funny watching it all break down...and yes...I got caught up in this back in 2007 with Saban. @UAgrad93 remember that conversation. :ROFLMAO: Where is the Coke bottle?

I’d love to read one. Can you provide a link?
( I get it if you don’t want to)
What I’m saying is read the thing every day. Bad grammar, punctuation, shoddy reporting, it has become a rag. Which leads to reporters that ask questions about “dudes”.
The lines between real reporters & internet hacks have blurred dramatically.

Last edited:
I’d love to read one. Can you provide a link?
( I get it if you don’t want to)
What I’m saying is read the thing every day. Bad grammar, punctuation, shoddy reporting, it has become a rag. Which leads to reporters that ask questions about “dudes”.
The lines between real reporters & internet hacks have blurred dramatically.
I'm an Internet hack.

Is 2009 the last one? You have to admit that Al.com has changed greatly in the last 10 or so years
I don't remember. I was writing things here that were posted on Yardbarker for awhile after that. I got tired of the dumbasses of the world and walked away from that gig.

It was nice having the exposure for the site. But, in the end?

Back
Top Bottom