| FTBL Game Week: Alabama vs. South Florida (press conferences and news updates)

The most important question.

Where is the water bottle? I know they weren't watching Napier...gotta be a marketing thing.

Is it sad I see these video's posted and then go to the TV, pull up YouTube, to watch them?

"Respect all, Fear None." @BamaFan334 another good shirt.

Hell, I want both of those three-quarter zips CKD and CKW are wearing.

@mando I know you are an old man ... and I don't want to post something that will bring the same side effects as the blue pill. But, you'll like this. Standard.

Where is the water bottle? I know they weren't watching Napier...gotta be a marketing thing.

Is it sad I see these video's posted and then go to the TV, pull up YouTube, to watch them?

@mando I know you are an old man ... and I don't want to post something that will bring the same side effects as the blue pill. But, you'll like this. Standard.

I have the computer on mute. So I do the same I see something on here I want to watch and listening too. You Tube and the TV.

I like the idea of saying we have to be better on D and it has nothing to do with the scoreboard (shutout). Instead of scoring on turnovers, I would probably be talking about the 21 play drive as not living up tot he standard. Get off the field..... Fortunately that was only the one drive so they cleaned stuff up it appeared. Relenteless improvement and in game adjsutments certainly resonates with me.

I like the idea of saying we have to be better on D and it has nothing to do with the scoreboard (shutout). Instead of scoring on turnovers, I would probably be talking about the 21 play drive as not living up tot he standard. Get off the field..... Fortunately that was only the one drive so they cleaned stuff up it appeared. Relenteless improvement and in game adjsutments certainly resonates with me.

Keep in mind, the defense didn't reach deep into Wommacks' Bag of Aggressiveness last Saturday night. There was no need to, and this staff has tried to keep as tight a lid on this team as possible leading up to the UGA game (in a number of ways). It'll be 2 big scoops of vanilla again this Saturday against USF, on both sides of the ball. Things are likely to open a bit more at Wisconsin, but it'll be at least until then and likely the UGA game after the off week that people really see some of the extra aggressiveness (in scheme) on defense and more bells and whistles on offense. So basically what I'm saying is, if Wommack really wanted the defense to get off the field after about 8 plays on that long drive, he could have likely forced the issue. Think of it as a closer taking the mound in the 9th inning with a 9-1 lead but he's working on the location of his 2 seamer and has no intention of throwing his change or slider, even if it means giving up a couple of hits and a walk.

Back
Top Bottom