| FTBL Game Tickets

I heard it was 8am not 10am. I really REALLY want to go to this game. I will be trying to get tickets this morning. I was planning on going but I just don't have the money to spend on tickets right now if they are unreasonable. I SOOOOOOOOOOO want to be there though. I was really sad about it today 'cause I really thought Dad would come thru but then I got the "I don't have the money right now, let's get PPV" speech. Boooo!!!! I was so dissapointed. I know it's stupid to ask but I'm gonna anyway...anybody got even ONE ticket at about $50 available??? please :)

spooky112483 said:
I heard it was 8am not 10am. I really REALLY want to go to this game. I will be trying to get tickets this morning. I was planning on going but I just don't have the money to spend on tickets right now if they are unreasonable. I SOOOOOOOOOOO want to be there though. I was really sad about it today 'cause I really thought Dad would come thru but then I got the "I don't have the money right now, let's get PPV" speech. Boooo!!!! I was so dissapointed. I know it's stupid to ask but I'm gonna anyway...anybody got even ONE ticket at about $50 available??? please :)

My mistake, it is 8am. Good Luck.

RTR

Back
Top Bottom