| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Fox's "The Following."

TerryP

Staff
When the show premiered, I made it a point to DVR it just to see what kind of script it took to pull Kevin Bacon from the big screen to a full time small screen gig.

The pilot wasn't spectacular TV, but it was enough to catch my attention. Now, after watching the first season through six episodes, it's not that bad of a crime drama to waste a little time on the weekends watching.

Anyone else been following the story lines?

FWIW, I don't have any "must see TV" nights on my schedule so all is done online...

Yeah, but we are about 6 episodes delayed due to lots of travel recently.

I kinda lost interest in it for a while, but I'll admit it got pretty good about 7-8 episodes ago. I don't want to spoil it by telling you where we left off for others who might not watch it.

I'll definitely tune in for the beginning of season two. It's going to be a chore for them to continue maintaining the viewers attention but I weigh that against Bacon doesn't make a lot of bad choices in roles.

In the last 15 minutes of episode 15 I was asking "where is she?" Not Emma...the lady who has Ryan for her last chapter. It didn't come as a shock or something I'd forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom