| FTBL Forum Sigs ( New Requirments )

Birdman37 said:
yea u used a PLIES song. thats great that would be like using Middle Tennessee as an example of y college football is horrible. come on now. tell em to quit listening to garbage rap and u wont have to worry about it. 50 Cent, Young Buck, Nas, Jadakiss, Young Jeezy, UGK, Scarface, Jay-Z, Youngbloodz, Snoop, Em, Dre, etc. i could on all day homie.

Well, I don't really know who PLIES is. I just picked the number one song on lyric search for the last 3 days. It just so happened to be that song.

I should have been a little more discriptive with the music I hate. The stuff you have listed, I consider rap. What I hate is actually the "hip-hop" genre. Unfortunately, that's the "thang" down here.

Argo said:
Birdman37 said:
yea u used a PLIES song. thats great that would be like using Middle Tennessee as an example of y college football is horrible. come on now. tell em to quit listening to garbage rap and u wont have to worry about it. 50 Cent, Young Buck, Nas, Jadakiss, Young Jeezy, UGK, Scarface, Jay-Z, Youngbloodz, Snoop, Em, Dre, etc. i could on all day homie.

Well, I don't really know who PLIES is. I just picked the number one song on lyric search for the last 3 days. It just so happened to be that song.

I should have been a little more discriptive with the music I hate. The stuff you have listed, I consider rap. What I hate is actually the "hip-hop" genre. Unfortunately, that's the "thang" down here.

UGK's new album just leaked and if any of yall got any taste for southern hip hop/rap then yall needa check it out. theys been alot of hella wack crap comin out the south this year (other than T.I. & Young Buck) this year but this album is def. classic.

Sig request Back open...

If i never got to Yours Im sorry, PLease Repost.
I do alot of graphics not just for bama and websites and such.. just gets lost and jumbled around and etc... sorry... But ill start taking them In the order they are Posted from here.

1. Font: The Godfather Verse 2 2.0
2. Players: DJ Hall & Simeon Castille
3. Scenery: Bryant Denny
4. University Trademark Images: New A
5. colors: Crimson & White
6. tag line: idk, maybe like some mafioso type of stuff to go with the godfather font/alabama theme. if u can think of anything, i cant really. it dont matter if u cant think of nothin tho.
7. extras:
8. Size-LARGE

1. Font ( Visit dafont.com or http://www.1001fonts.com And post font name)--GODFATHER

2. Players Coaches you would like, If any. NONE

3. Scenery ( Denny CHimes, Bryant denny stadium) etc.. If any)--BRYANT DENNY

4. University Trademark Images, Old A, New A, Elephant. Uni. Seal.... etc... (If any)--NEW ELEPHANT (MEAN ONE)

5. Colors.--CRIMSON AND BLACK

6. A tag line if you want one.THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA SIDEWALK ALUMNI ASSOCIATION...MEMEBER SINCE 1968

7. any lil extras you can think of.--NONE

8. Size - ( small, Medium, Large )---MEDIUM

all though my screename is tidentrue12...do it without the "12"...

thanks

Birdman37 said:
WooPiigSooie!!!!! said:
You left out all at the end of my sig and its part of a song by a rapper in lttle rock the real words not brotha though they changed it

tho i despise ur choice of teams its good to see another rap fan on this forum. they hate on rap hard on here.

I sincerely hope that there is NO hatred of any kind on this forum... Pullllease! I deal with it in Miami and Boston all the time. Not here!

Birdman37 said:
tidentrue12 said:
Birdman37 said:
WooPiigSooie!!!!! said:
You left out all at the end of my sig and its part of a song by a rapper in lttle rock the real words not brotha though they changed it

i just copied what was in your sig, maybe it's too long to post the complete thing. and was just wondered what it meant. it came across as half sentences.

Birdman37 said:
tho i despise ur choice of teams its good to see another rap fan on this forum. they hate on rap hard on here.

not hating on rap, I like some of it, though i lean towards late 80's, early 90's gangsta rap, but i got a little older and grew out of it, as you will as life starts affecting your decisions

naw man i wont grow out of it, ive listened to rap since i was 6 years old and i still love it like i did then. granted theres awhole lot of wack artists out there right now (most comin right from the south) but i still love it and always will.

Trick Daddy thanks you for your support...

Referee said:
Birdman37 said:
tidentrue12 said:
Birdman37 said:
WooPiigSooie!!!!! said:

i just copied what was in your sig, maybe it's too long to post the complete thing. and was just wondered what it meant. it came across as half sentences.

Birdman37 said:

not hating on rap, I like some of it, though i lean towards late 80's, early 90's gangsta rap, but i got a little older and grew out of it, as you will as life starts affecting your decisions

naw man i wont grow out of it, ive listened to rap since i was 6 years old and i still love it like i did then. granted theres awhole lot of wack artists out there right now (most comin right from the south) but i still love it and always will.

Trick Daddy thanks you for your support...

and i say "ur welcome" to the "#1 Thug" Trick.

1. Font: Hawkeye
2. Players Coaches you would like, If any: Zow, Stabler, Saban
3. Scenery: BDS
4. University Trademark Images: New A in circle
5. Colors: Crimson
7. any lil extras you can think of: I'm a Braves, Titans, and Grizz fan
8. Size -Medium

9. STyle - Clean and Crisp

Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom