| FTBL Former Tight End coach Joe Cox..."Amari Nibalck was a “welcomed departure”

So did Texas let him go? Article wouldn’t come up.
Here's the text from the original tweet. He's still at TX as far as I know.

Former Tight End coach Joe Cox recently spoke at an event and when talking about the transfers he said that Amari Nibalck was a “welcomed departure”

States Niblack never ran the right routes or learned the offense.🙄🙄#Trending #RollTide #fypageシ #CollegeFootball #Alabama

— The Bama Factor (@thebama_factor) March 7, 2024

Oh ok. I read someplace he was already broke because he spent all of his NIL money Texas gave him.
I mean, that's very possible. Guys like that are likely to jump ship next Transfer window and find a new school. NIL contracts don't allow people to recoup the signing bonuses and there's no penalties for players to just cheat the system.

Think about this for a minute:

Why are former coaches from last year are speaking out about players who entering transfer portal?

First Saban talking about their behavior (Bond....) after the loss in playoff, and then Cox talking about Niblack? I'm willing to bet we'll hear more former coaches talking about problem child in coming weeks and month.

I have a feeling it's coming.

Why are former coaches from last year are speaking out about players who entering transfer portal?

First Saban talking about their behavior (Bond....) after the loss in playoff, and then Cox talking about Niblack? I'm willing to bet we'll hear more former coaches talking about problem child in coming weeks and month.

Maybe ...maybe... problem childs were more tolerated by nick in quest for another championship...one more...to go out on a championship.....

May not be but... a thought...

Texas seems to get bamas.....

Maybe ...maybe... problem childs were more tolerated by nick in quest for another championship...one more...to go out on a championship.....

May not be but... a thought...

Texas seems to get bamas.....
Let's try again:
Leave Texas out of this for a moment. it has nothing to do with Texas. Why did Joe Cox choose Niblack as an example? Is he trying to shine the light on NIL issues with players? Were there so many problems in the locker room and we had so many problem child than they let on? We've had players that transferred to Alabama that ended up doing nothing in the end.

I found it interesting that Joe Cox mentioned Niblack. We all were complaining about TE play and We thought it was on coaches, but really it was the players that didn't want to learn the playbook?

1. They’re allowed to speak with the media now (no longer under Saban’s restrictions)
2. He was asked about Niblack specifically

To be honest, I think it is necessary for everyone to hear. Good for them for speaking out. The media, the fans, coaching staffs, casual interest readers, everyone. We all need to know what this is doing to college football and the demands being put on the sport and our schools. Being able to have a clear picture to build an opinion on is exactly what we need. For example, if I'm donating to Yea Alabama, I want to hear this stuff to see if my money is appreciated or if everyone is bitching because they want more more more. If I feel un-appreciated as a donor, fuck it, I'll save my money and give it to a kid at the local high/middle/elementary school that can use it to buy a meal, because the only meal he gets in a day is what the school gives him. Selfishly I give it to my school so we can enjoy Saturday's and hopefully hold up a trophy, whereas it would be better spent feeding a young kid. It helps put a lot into prospective.

Back
Top Bottom