| FTBL Former SEC ref on my flight

G

I gave him an earful. :D

Nah seriously he shared many very interesting stories with me. Some highlights...

Biggest jerk and biggest ego - none other than our favorite Tubby. He luved that AU lost the other night just to make Tubby squirm. Said it couldn't happen to a nicer fellow. :wink:

Smartest coach and all business - Spurrier

Good coach and very nice man - Fulmer :shock:

Nicest coach to deal with during game - Ray Goff

Most difficult to deal with during a game but a gentleman off the field - Stallings

He calls NFL games now and was in Seattle yesterday. He is very close to Shaun now and couldn't say enough about the man he is and what he is doing on and off the field. But, we all knew that. ;tr BTW, this guy was a former UT player yet allowed to call SEC games. I thought that wasn't allowed anymore. ;scr

Tigrinum Major said:
BamaDelta said:
BTW, this guy was a former UT player yet allowed to call SEC games. I thought that wasn't allowed anymore. ;scr

You can't call a game for a school that you either attended or that you have immediate family (children) attending.

Which is why he thinks Fulmer is such a swell guy! (I am sure with him being a UT alum didn't hurt his feelings to Phil either! :) )

Tigrinum Major said:
BamaDelta said:
BTW, this guy was a former UT player yet allowed to call SEC games. I thought that wasn't allowed anymore. ;scr

You can't call a game for a school that you either attended or that you have immediate family (children) attending.

Hmmm, note to self, become SEC official ask to officiate UT and AU games as much as possible.....

Argo said:
bamafan4ever said:
Tigrinum Major said:
rammajamma said:
Hmmm, note to self, become SEC official ask to officiate UT and AU games as much as possible.....

Good luck! Be prepared to work plenty of Saturday morning peewee contests between now and then!

Are you trying to do that for basketball, TM?

I didn't realize TM had a gambling problem.

He didn't consider it a problem until last Saturday night!

bamafan4ever said:
Argo said:
bamafan4ever said:
Tigrinum Major said:
rammajamma said:

Good luck! Be prepared to work plenty of Saturday morning peewee contests between now and then!

I didn't realize TM had a gambling problem.

He didn't consider it a problem until last Saturday night!

That was good.

bamafan4ever said:

No, the farthest I will probably ever make it is Division II basketball and that is if I decide to get serious about it. I am at the JUCO level now.

I did get to call the high school state finals last spring. That was pretty cool.

Tigrinum Major said:
bamafan4ever said:

No, the farthest I will probably ever make it is Division II basketball and that is if I decide to get serious about it. I am at the JUCO level now.

I did get to call the high school state finals last spring. That was pretty cool.

Just in case I never get the chance...

"Boo! You SUCK, you blind son of a b..."

Back
Top Bottom