| FTBL Football Roster For 2023

Dude questioned whether we have carried 5 scholarship QBs. I say “Yes! In 2014, we carried Cornwell, Bateman, Morris, Sims, and some guy named Coker that transferred from FSU.

Ya know, I wish BOL never would have started this "scholarship tracker." It's become two things:

1) a annual tradition in the off-season
2) a tradition that's never correct.

I think I'll schedule a thread to be posted on August 1st that will link back to this thread. We can all look back.

Ya know, I wish BOL never would have started this "scholarship tracker." It's become two things:

I think I'll schedule a thread to be posted on August 1st that will link back to this thread. We can all look back.
Makes for good chat room material where everyone can make wild speculations as to who has a scholarship and who doesn’t. I find it comical!!

Speaking of BOL (off topic a bit) what do you, Brandon, UAGrad93 & the rest think of Travis Rierer, Tim Watts , et al? I really enjoy Reiner’s podcasts

Speaking of BOL (off topic a bit) what do you, Brandon, UAGrad93 & the rest think of Travis Rierer, Tim Watts , et al? I really enjoy Reiner’s podcasts

Didn't even know they had one, though I guess it makes sense, as every person with a pulse in media seems to these days. There's a select few podcasts I listen to, some sports, some not, and I can't even keep up with those... pretty much have to just cherry pick from the episodes each week and go with the ones I wat to hear the most.

Back
Top Bottom