| FTBL Football players this week.

The only players that can go home for Thanksgiving will be the guys who are within driving distance of their homes. The reason is because they will have practice on that day and a walk through the next day.

I'm not exactly sure if Thursday's practice is an AM or PM practice. Either way most of the players will either drive an hour or so to their homes or go home with one of the coaches and eat with them.

pimpsahoy said:
The only players that can go home for Thanksgiving will be the guys who are within driving distance of their homes. The reason is because they will have practice on that day and a walk through the next day.

I'm not exactly sure if Thursday's practice is an AM or PM practice. Either way most of the players will either drive an hour or so to their homes or go home with one of the coaches and eat with them.

I'd be glad to bring them Thanksgivin dinner!...If it wasn't 4 hours away from here... :D

pimpsahoy said:

Thanksgiving at the Saban's house....
That sounds fun!

Back
Top Bottom