| FTBL Florida Already The Favorite According to...................

Bama-Tee

Verified Member
the talking heads at ESPN. They talk about Florida's apparent lack of weakness. Well I don't think Florida has played a smash mouth team like Bama yet. I really think we can and will beat them in the SEC Championship Game. That being said we need to concentrate on ending the draught against the Barn in 2 weeks !!!!!

RTR !!!!!!!
a$# :ele

bamarooski said:
Well at this point let'em talk we better start thinking about the barn like now! RTR! 11-0 :D

The F.U. fans are already talkin s**t! Sayin they got
"Catlike reflexes" and "Not Lucky" because the last QB's they have played we completly inept...It's going to be interesting

Number1TideFan19 said:
bamarooski said:
Well at this point let'em talk we better start thinking about the barn like now! RTR! 11-0 :D

The F.U. fans are already talkin s**t! Sayin they got
"Catlike reflexes" and "Not Lucky" because the last QB's they have played we completly inept...It's going to be interesting

Seems like I've heard that before:

See Clemson, Georgia

:wink:

rammajamma said:
Florida is so flawless and that loss to Ole Miss was just a illusion.

My Florida Buddy said they got lucky and bat them by default...So does that mean florida sucks or Ole Miss is okay? Im confused

rammajamma said:

UF lost to Ole Miss?? :lol:

The Citadel 26 2OT
Florida 23

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got an illusion for 'ya. Bama is gonna make the Gators disappear out of the title picture.

David Blaine...kiss my arse.

~Bryan

RollTide1980 said:
rammajamma said:

UF lost to Ole Miss?? :lol:

The Citadel 26 2OT
Florida 23

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got an illusion for 'ya. Bama is gonna make the Gators disappear out of the title picture.

David Blaine...kiss my arse.

~Bryan

I'm going to tell yawl what I told him,Don't get cocky. Dec.6 will be an interesting day. But we can't get cocky until the 2nd week in January

Back
Top Bottom