| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC favorite shows on tv

Hardkore

Crimson Freak
Simply put,what are your favorite shows on TV.

Mine include...

Castle
Person of Interest
NCIS
Warehouse 13
Covert Affairs
The Mentalist

Up until recently I would have included Fringe.

On TV....

Justified
The Americans
Archer

Not on network TV

Homeland

I don't watch a lot of tv, and honestly I just can't get into the new sitcoms. I still enjoy watching reruns of Coach, Cheers, Wings and Seinfeld.

I'd also like to add. I hate ALL reality shows, and I really hate Sportscenter. Through the 90s, you couldn't drag me away from sportscenter as I'd watch the loop from 6am - 11am everyday that I could. Now, with the internet and more news related sources, I don't watch it unless I have to.

you mean you hate some live action?

29757.jpg

I love the Older Sitcoms that I grew up with, Sanford and Sons,M*A*S*H and Star Trek. Loved Cheers, Seinfeld, Frasier, Like the Big Bang Theory also. Watch Ghost Hunters and Destination Truth. When I was younger I loved the Series "In Search Of" with Leonard Nimoy.

Love Old Westerns with Clint Eastwood and John Wayne.

Right now Justified, Sons of Anarchy, Boardwalk Empire, and The Walking Dead are my favorites. Those are the only things (other than wrestling and football) that get the Season Pass on the TiVo.

I should clarify. When I say reality show, I mean the stupid drama type shows that have ruined television. Animal planet, science, history and shows that fall under those categories I like. And I was once a fan of police shows. Now I can't stomach to watch them.

Although "End of watch", I considered one of the best police movies I have ever seen. Fantastic.

Favorites: LOST, Archer, Futurama, Family Guy (though it's been really sliding in quality since about Season 3, sadly), American Dad! (actually a pretty clever show), Golden Girls (don't judge me!), The Walking Dead, The Daily Show, the Colbert Report, Seinfeld, Boy Meets World.

I also love old shows, I grew up on Nick at Nite and TV Land; Leave it to Beaver, the Rifleman, the Twilight Zone, Star Trek, M*A*S*H.

I enjoy browsing History, Animal Planet, ESPN, Discovery, etc, sometimes there's a cool special or show on. Obviously Sports Center. And I absolutely love 'Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives' .. Such delicious looking food ..

I should clarify. When I say reality show, I mean the stupid drama type shows that have ruined television. Animal planet, science, history and shows that fall under those categories I like. And I was once a fan of police shows. Now I can't stomach to watch them.

Although "End of watch", I considered one of the best police movies I have ever seen. Fantastic.

End of Watch was AMAZING, I couldnt believe how good that was.

I don't really watch that much TV these days. The only shows I really watch are The Office (which I haven't followed all too much since Carrell left) and The Walking Dead (which I freaking love). Other than that I love catching History Channel documentaries the few times they decide to show them instead of their crappy "Ice Road Trucker"-esque shows. I swear they are the MTV of historical documentary programming.

I did like a lot of the classics, some I grew up with and some my parents loved:
Cheers
Andy Griffith
The Wonder Years
That 70's Show
ect.

I don't really watch that much TV these days. The only shows I really watch are The Office (which I haven't followed all too much since Carrell left) and The Walking Dead (which I freaking love). Other than that I love catching History Channel documentaries the few times they decide to show them instead of their crappy "Ice Road Trucker"-esque shows. I swear they are the MTV of historical documentary programming.

I did like a lot of the classics, some I grew up with and some my parents loved:
Cheers
Andy Griffith
The Wonder Years
That 70's Show
ect.

I really feel like 'the Office' just isn't the same. Carrell was the heart and soul of that show. And 'Walking Dead' is boss!!! We need a 'Walking Dead' thread going ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom