| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Fatal Attraction: A movie everyone has seen? It's being redone; this time as a three part series.

TerryP

Staff
I'm guessing everyone here reading this thought of "the scene." Spoiler alert: If you've seen Masters of Sex there's nothing to be left to be seen with co-star Lizzy Caplan.

April 30th premiere.

IF he says this ...

...chances are real good he's seen the movie.

If you haven't seen it, you've missed out. I looked to see what other psy-crime-thrillers were released in the 1980's. IMDb has it ranked as #1 in that decade over second place The Shining.
Now The Shining I did see.

IF he says this ...

...chances are real good he's seen the movie.

If you haven't seen it, you've missed out. I looked to see what other psy-crime-thrillers were released in the 1980's. IMDb has it ranked as #1 in that decade over second place The Shining.
I remember all the hubbub when it came out. Wasn't it the movie that made Glenn Close a household name?

I remember all the hubbub when it came out. Wasn't it the movie that made Glenn Close a household name?
I'd argue it was The World According to Garp as a contender but I'd wager it was her role in The Big Chill that made her famous. This movie certainly sent her over the top. Her decade of the '80's was littered with good parts: Dangerous Liaisons comes to mind as well as The Natural. Jagged Edge is another that comes to mind.

I'd argue it was The World According to Garp as a contender but I'd wager it was her role in The Big Chill that made her famous. This movie certainly sent her over the top. Her decade of the '80's was littered with good parts: Dangerous Liaisons comes to mind as well as The Natural. Jagged Edge is another that comes to mind.
Only of those I've seen is The Naturalz and or was years after it came out.

Back
Top Bottom