| CURRENT EVENTS Facebook CEO Zuckerberg: "We and other media need to prepare the American people for delayed elections results"

I think he meant to say to make sure all the "other" votes are counted. Because I'd be willing to bet almost any amount that the Democrats are going to use this whole thing to "find" some votes that were missed the first go-round when Biden is way behind. No United States election has ever been delayed for any reason; not during the Spanish Flu, not during the Great Depression, not even during the Civil War. But I bet they want to delay it as long as possible to make sure they "find" enough votes.

Mail in voting is an absolute scam and a sham. Voting can be done in person, at normal voting centers, with no fear of spreading the Wuflu. People are wearing masks (which really aren't even needed, imo); so there's no need for mail-in voting. It's just another attempt by the Dems to get rid of the one President who doesn't take any of their shit. And I love that about him.

I love that he just defined Facebook as part of the media, but runs from being responsible for content.

I'll give him credit for one thing. At least he is saying what is potentially going to happen - a delayed decision (I do think Biden wins in a regularly timed election) - and he's saying the media should not be creating additional drama. If only business, media and government leaders were taking the same reasoned approach to the pandemic and police shootings, we wouldn't have people whipped into a frenzy with government and business leaders flailing about with non-thinking, knee-jerk responses.

love that he just defined Facebook as part of the media, but runs from being responsible for content.
The FIRST thought I had as well!
I'll give him credit for one thing. At least he is saying what is potentially going to happen - a delayed decision (I do think Biden wins in a regularly timed election) - and he's saying the media should not be creating additional drama.
I read it the opposite way. I think the results we'll see that night are Trump and we'll be in a "I won't concede" because of the issues with mailed in votes. A contested election would eventually shift the power of decision making to whom?

The FIRST thought I had as well!

I read it the opposite way. I think the results we'll see that night are Trump and we'll be in a "I won't concede" because of the issues with mailed in votes. A contested election would eventually shift the power of decision making to whom?

Yes, he's leaning away from Trump - count all the votes - but he is encouraging calm. If that's, "let's all wait until we get what we want", it's still better than let's all wig out in a glass castle...

Back
Top Bottom