| FTBL Expectations look to be sky high for UofSC. Great spring turnout.

TerryP

Staff
Beamer is kicking dust up on the recruiting trail like he did during his first stint in Columbia. Like their fans, I see the reasons for optimism this season.

As long as they beat UGA.
UGA's secondary looked porous yesterday. Caleb Williams has had a pretty good spring.

With UofSC and UGA facing off in week three, to me, it shapes up as another one of those close games we've seen so many times in the past. When I think back, it's been those mediocre UofSC teams that have traditionally given the Bulldogs a hard time—even winning one occasionally.

UGA's secondary looked porous yesterday. Caleb Williams has had a pretty good spring.

With UofSC and UGA facing off in week three, to me, it shapes up as another one of those close games we've seen so many times in the past. When I think back, it's been those mediocre UofSC teams that have traditionally given the Bulldogs a hard time—even winning one occasionally.
@UGA too

When the dust settles they are still South Carolina.... These progams rise up and fade away. May have a good year here and there. I hope they do well and beat the Viles and UGA I would just not bet on it.

UGA has lost eight games to UofSC this "century". Of those eight it's been a 4-4 split with their last loss to the 'Cocks coming in '19, at home. UGA lost on the road in '96, at home in '93.

It's a weird series in spite of UGA's dominance.
"century"

Had to look up the " this century" of series...2000-2022
The real century....????? 1923-2022
....maybe the decade????2013-2022

Regardless. Home field advantage seems real.....ii know bama and lsu had an "exception series" for awhile

Back
Top Bottom