| FTBL ESPN's All Access on Alabama Football...

• Thread starter imported_Porter
  • Start date
How in the world did I miss this? I watch Sports Center every day except for these past days, the one time I should of been watching. :x :lol:

Oh BTW guys, this is apparently the shortened, edited version from what I hear. I didn't catch the original airing either, but only this one that was on today. From what I've read on other boards the original was longer and even featured Kirk Herbstriet to some degree. I'm not sure if Herbstriet was interviewing Saban or what, but from what I've read the original, full-length version was pretty good. I wish I could have caught that.

Good link though Porter and thanks. It's also always nice to see BAMA on the good guy side of things too. Lord knows ESPN has made a living off us in recent years when it comes to the negitive side of things.

porkchop said:
Oh BTW guys, this is apparently the shortened, edited version from what I hear. I didn't catch the original airing either, but only this one that was on today. From what I've read on other boards the original was longer and even featured Kirk Herbstriet to some degree. I'm not sure if Herbstriet was interviewing Saban or what, but from what I've read the original, full-length version was pretty good. I wish I could have caught that.

Good link though Porter and thanks. It's also always nice to see BAMA on the good guy side of things too. Lord knows ESPN has made a living off us in recent years when it comes to the negitive side of things.

I saw the clip on 2 different SportsCenter's (the 10pm and midnight shows), and this is the same version. They introduced the clip differently on each show, but I never saw Herbie. I might have missed him on another show though or at another part in the show since I didn't watch the entire episodes.

Porter said:
porkchop said:

I saw the clip on 2 different SportsCenter's (the 10pm and midnight shows), and this is the same version. They introduced the clip differently on each show, but I never saw Herbie. I might have missed him on another show though or at another part in the show since I didn't watch the entire episodes.

I've seen the clips a number of times too and it's been the same thing. I'm not sure if the first airing came on the college football portion of ESPN's coverage with Herbstriet commenting or what?

Personally, I thought it was amusing how they led into the story yesterday with the "Saban Rule" and the video conference contacts with our recruits.

I also find it ironic that we have BAMA leading off the week and joining the two teams that played in the NC game with All-Access coverage. A 7-6 team.

It's called relevance.

Yeah I saw the OSU one as well. Thought it was a little odd that they went from a 7-6 team (as you mentioned) to one that played in the NCG.

Love us or hate us you can't ignore us.

Back
Top Bottom