| FTBL ESPN Gameday LSU sign

Envy....... I saw it earlier in the season. If it was all about the money, then why did he take a 1 million dollar a year pay cut to come to Bama? They know that their days of contending for the West are about to come few and far between.

I see them asking about going to the barn game went we play them. All I see is someone getting on the gravy train. Saban should ask for some of the profit.

FEAR, plain and simple.

They don't give Jimbo Fisher this kind of grief because they don't have to face him every year, or they don't fear him.

They did not rid Saban like this when he took similar money to turn pro, but now that he is on their schedule every November it is suddenly about the $$$? Yeah, right.

They can read the writing on the wall and the fact that the writing is in ALL CAPS and in crimson sharpee scares them. In the face of danger it is natural to rally the troops.

You don't see BeatCROOM.com do you? No, you have fans from the #1 team in nation going after the defending national champs and Alabama.

rammerjammer said:
They know that their days of contending for the West are about to come few and far between.

Their days of even having to compete for the SEC West are about to end as soon as Tubs goes to aTm.

Delusion is a dangerous thing.

JohnDeere said:
rammerjammer said:
They know that their days of contending for the West are about to come few and far between.

Their days of even having to compete for the SEC West are about to end as soon as Tubs goes to aTm.

Delusion is a dangerous thing.

It appears that someone left the barn door open. :roll:

Yeah. Sure. We're shaking in our boots. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are all truly delusional.

BTW, Les Miles > Nick Saban. (That means "greater than.")

If Saban was coaching us last week we lose.

Dj Trouble said:

Welcome to the site. We have several very respectful LSU fans that visit us from time to time. Hope you can be one of them as well. Congratulations on your season thus far. Here's hoping that the Tigers are undefeated when they play Bama.

By they way, don't mistake dilusion with loyalty.

Dj Trouble said:

Reger is being much too kind. As he said, we have a couple of good posters from LSU that post here frequently. Do not attempt on your first post to insult our intelligence by explaining the "greater than" symbol. We caught your sarcasm and you do not need to explain it.

Until Miles finishes the deal and doesn't blow it like he very well could have last Saturday, I wouldn't be making too many "greater than" proclamations yet. By my count, Saban has 1 National Title at the same school that Lester is coaching. By my count, Lester is still aspiring to achieve what Saban already has.

Those sites are unfortunately a dime a dozen. I just ignore all of them. There's a firewhomever.com type site for pretty much anyones head. They are lame

Back
Top Bottom